About TI: Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analogue ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
Official Website: www.ti.com
Job Profile: Applications Engineer
Exp Needed: 2+ Years
Work Location: Bangalore
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, ECE, or related field
About the job: Texas Instruments (TI) is out front and ready for the next big challenge. Our innovations are at the core of nearly every electronics product in use today. And it doesn’t stop there. We’re developing a breakthrough technology to power the world’s future innovations as well. TI is committed to building a better future — from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities. Put your talent to work with us.
Our business has very high growth in TI and is in a segment where the market is fast growing. We’re searching for applications engineer who has the passion and excitement to grow, innovative, take an active role in product definition, execute the characterization until ramp, and provide post ramp application support to customers.
This role is responsible for application support for high-speed amplifiers.
Key responsibilities include:
• Answer customer questions and supporting design-in activities for released products. This includes:
o Forum and email questions from customers
o Schematic and Layout Review of customer application
o Debug of customer problems by re-creating issues in our evaluation boards and/or customer boards
o On-site support for customer board as required
• Design EVM and internal evaluation boards to support correlation and evaluation activities of new products
• Create user guides, test procedures and proper release of EVM boards for customer consumption
• Participate in datasheet review to ensure completeness of datasheet being developed by the Systems Engineer
• Perform Bench Characterization for High-Speed Amplifiers devices, including bench automation, hardware design and develop test techniques
• Participate in new silicon testing from an application perspective to ensure the robustness of the product (i.e. destructive testing)
• Work with a systems engineer to provide support to early design-in activities for new products
• Create custom reference designs targeting relevant applications to be used as customer implementation ideas
• Write application notes that explain different use cases, implementation and/or flexibility of our products
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, ECE, or related field
• 2+ years of relevant experience
• Experience in applications support of analog products
• Solid hardware and software debugging skills
• Strong technical background, with the ability to produce high-quality technical documentation
• Familiarity with high-speed concepts
• Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
• Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
• Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
2020 Batch 2019 Batch 2018 Batch 2017 Batch
2021 Batch 2016 Batch 2015 Batch Internship