Texas Instruments Off Campus Details:
About TI: Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
Company Name: Texas Instruments
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
About the job: As a Software Engineer, you’ll be at the forefront of software architecture design and gain exposure to application development. In this role, you will design embedded software and development tools that will be used to test products, write code that tells chips how to operate in revolutionary new ways, and work closely with business partners and customers, as well as TI’s marketing, systems and applications engineering teams, to collaborate and solve business problems.
Put your talent to work with us as a software engineer – change the world, love your job!
Minimum requirements for Texas Instruments Off Campus:
• Minimum BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field
• Minimum Cumulative 3.0/4.0 GPA
• C and C++ programming skills
• Familiarity with assembly language programming
• Solid understanding of software engineering processes and the full software development lifecycle
Preferred qualifications for Texas Instruments Off Campus:
• Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
• Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
• Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
• Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
Apply before the link Expires for Texas Instruments Off Campus