Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About Company: Texas Instruments Incorporated is an American technology company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, that designs and manufactures semiconductors and various integrated circuits, which it sells to electronics designers and manufacturers globally.
Company Name: Texas Instruments
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Experience Required: 0-2 years
Degree Required: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in EE / ECE
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
- New graduate or up to 2 years industry experience in software development on embedded devices.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in EE / ECE
- Good handle in C with project experience in development of applications on embedded platforms
- Good SW debugging skills. Able to identify software/hardware issues with minimal iterations.
- Basic knowledge of hardware and well versed with using lab equipment like oscilloscope
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to take initiative and drive for results
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
The ideal candidate also has one or more of the following qualifications:
- Experience in embedded RTOS platforms
- Experience of scripting using Python
- Experience on software development tools like Git, Jira, static code analyzer tools.
- Quality conscious and able to develop and deploy unit, system and regression tests and automation test scripts.
- Experience working on Image processing and other algorithms
- Knowledge & experience in SW test & validation best practices
- Familiar of MISRA C guidelines
- Design and develop SW for DLP Controllers and associated peripherals
- Maintenance and support change requests on the existing SW platforms
- Debug and support co-work with Customers and Applications team as needed
- Come up with unit and system level test plans and procedures and develop test scripts
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Creates design documentation and associated application and user guides
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply