About the Company: Tetra Pak is a multinational food packaging and processing sub-company of Tetra Laval, with head offices in Lund, Sweden, and Lausanne, Switzerland.
Official Website: www.tetrapak.com/in
Job Profile: Project Engineer – Electrical & Instrumentation
Exp Needed: 1 – 2 Years
Work Location: PuneEarn upto ₹25,000 every month | Earn Money With No Investment !!! Download the App Now!!!
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Degree Needed: Engineering Or Science University Degree
Introduction position for 12-24 months. Work independently in project and/or pre-project team with some coaching help from a colleague. Recommended to have a mentor.
1. Develop basic technical solutions in L0-L2 projects
2. Develop project documentation in L0-L2 projects
3. Technical discussions with customer and or end suppliers for engineering parts in L0-L2 projects
4. Participate in validation/ reviewing technical solutions for engineering parts in L0-L2 projects
5. Act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak
- 1-2 years to develop expertise Project Knowledge
- Eng. Or Science University Degree