About the Company: Tetra Pak is a multinational food packaging and processing sub-company of Tetra Laval, with head offices in Lund, Sweden, and Lausanne, Switzerland.
Official Website: www.tetrapak.com/in
Job Profile: Project Engineer – Electrical & Instrumentation
Exp Needed: 1 – 2 Years
Work Location: Pune
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
Degree Needed: Engineering Or Science University Degree
Introduction position for 12-24 months. Work independently in project and/or pre-project team with some coaching help from a colleague. Recommended to have a mentor.
1. Develop basic technical solutions in L0-L2 projects
2. Develop project documentation in L0-L2 projects
3. Technical discussions with customer and or end suppliers for engineering parts in L0-L2 projects
4. Participate in validation/ reviewing technical solutions for engineering parts in L0-L2 projects
5. Act as an ambassador for Tetra Pak
- 1-2 years to develop expertise Project Knowledge
- Eng. Or Science University Degree