Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Testpress Off Campus Details:
About Company: Testpress is India’s fastest growing e-learning platform which helps students prepare for competitive exams effectively. We collaborate with various coaching organizations and act as a platform to connect students with their materials.
We think big, start small and scale fast. We like to find problems and fix them ‘the right way’. Most importantly we don’t fear to create constructive disruption.
At Testpress, we are revolutionizing the way Indian students learn. We have a learning management system which is a simpler, faster and cheaper tool for coaching organizations.
Our platform provides interesting features like gamification, micro learning, inbuilt store, course and student management. These have helped bootstrap many micro edupreneurs in the country and increase their revenue 10x.
In addition to providing a web based interface, we also offer custom branded professionally designed Android & iOS applications.
Job Profile: Software Developer
Company Name: Testpress Tech Labs LLP
Official Website: www.testpress.in
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Work Location: Chennai
CTC: ₹ 5,00,000
Experience Required: Fresher (2019 to 2020)
Last Date To Apply: Saturday, 06 Mar, 2021
Drive Date: Monday, 8th Mar, 2021
Drive Location: Online
Eligibility for Testpress Off Campus:
- 2019/20 batch BE/ BTech(CS/IT/EE/Electronics related branches)
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
Job Description for Testpress Off Campus:
- Full-stack web/mobile application development in Django, iOS, Android, Backbone JS, HTML
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes, and metrics
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong analytical skills
- Skilled in Django, Angular JS / Backbone JS / React JS
- Strong understanding of databases (RDBMS)
- Aspiration to learn new technologies and quick learning
- Extremely comfortable with Linux
- Be extremely customer-centric. Should like going the extra mile to make the customer happy.
Apply Before the link Expires for Testpress Off Campus.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Testpress Off Campus