Testbook Hiring Freshers Details:
About Testbook: The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, focussed on Engineering and Government Job Exams and with an eye to capture UPSC, PSC and international exams. Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 1.36 Crore students, more than 450 crore questions solved on the WebApp and a knockout Android App,
Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets. Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work.
The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 500+ in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
Job Profile: Operations – Associate Trainee
Work Location: Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Job Type: Content | Full-time
1. Only freshers are allowed(2019/2020 graduates).
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Should have knowledge of MS office
Job Description –
- Involvement in the Onboarding Process of freelancer starting from follow-ups, welcome emails, and exit formalities.
- Freelancers interaction and coordination through calls.
- 100% adherence to all policies and procedures while communicating with internal (Business / SME’s/ Team) as well an external (Freelancers).
- Take ownership of queries and proactively following up for resolution.
- Work effectively as part of a team to achieve individual, team and departmental objectives.
- Drafting of MIS reports.
- Product Training.
- Comfortable working with the new technological tool.
- Sharing knowledge and skills as appropriate.
- Enthusiasm to work in a challenging environment and meeting hard deadlines.
- Experience in government based exam will be an added advantage
- Very good oral and verbal communication
- Positive Attitude
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Experience in government exams will be preferable.
Apply Before the link Expires for Testbook Hiring Freshers.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Testbook Hiring Freshers