Testbook Hiring Freshers For SME Details:
About Testbook: The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, focussed on Engineering and Government Job Exams and with an eye to capture UPSC, PSC and international exams.Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 1.36 Crore students, more than 450 crore questions solved on the WebApp and a knockout Android App, Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets.
Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work.
The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 500+ in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force
Job Profile: SME Trainee – Public Administration (UPSC)
Job Department: Learning
Job Type: Full-time | Fully remote
Degree Required: Any Graduates
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Analyze and research exams patterns to remain updated with the latest trends in questions asked in UPSC CSE exam
- Develop creative content and easy-to-understand solutions as per Exam Requirement
- Review content and questions created by other SME/Content Developers to ensure quality
- Analyze the performance of your content using high-end analytical tools, draw insights and improve content quality
- Interact with users to understand their needs, take feedback and clear their doubts
What we are looking for:
- An enthusiastic individual who would like to make a difference to the education sector in India
- Should have a strong passion for education, and willing to learn new things
- Self-driven, creative and motivated with strong adherence to deadlines and learning
- Prior experience in content development
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office (MS Word and MS Excel)
- Good interpersonal skills.
Apply Before the link Expires for Testbook Hiring Freshers For SME
Apply Link- Click here to Apply