About the role: Terapact is looking for a Full Stack Developer to work on a number of exciting customer experience projects across industries. The ideal candidate will be responsible for building and improving web applications, websites, and interactive web content, for Terapact and its diverse portfolio of clients.
Job Profile: Web Developer
Company Name: Terapact
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Exp Needed: 2+Yrs
- Act as an independent contributor and lead product development
- Develop high performing, scaling and innovative end-to-end web applications
- Collaborate with graphic designers, our commercialization practice, and client teams to develop and implement solutions that are aligned with business goals
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Build features such as web services and Queries on existing tables
- Build APIs that link digital campaigns to SalesForce, CRM systems (e.g., Pipedrive, Zoho) Tableau, Klipfolio and other BI applications if needed
- Help build automations to improve efficiency of deployment
- Understand performance parameters and assess application performance
- Work on core data structures and algorithms and implement them using language of choice
- End-to-end accountability for projects
- Responsible for end-to-end development, project management and delivery
- Assume execution responsibility of projects
- Procedural development responsive web design
- Ensure that work is completed to a sufficient level of quality
- Works under minimal supervision to meet goals set by management
- 2-4 years experience in web development using HTML and CSS, with atleast 2 years as a full-stack developer
- Experience in cloud computing, distributed systems, object oriented design, relational and NoSQL databases, REST APIs, asynchronous programming, and micro-services architecture
- Experience using version control such as Github, etc.
- Experience or knowledge in building e-commerce sites, using existing platforms like Shopify or from scratch.
- Ux Mindset
- Extensive knowledge in the following frameworks/ technologies: Node.js, Angular.js
- Experience with virtualized infrastructure and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (Azure and AWS)
- Experience with cybersecurity and secure programming
Technical Skills Needed-
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can send their resume to [email protected].