About the Company:Teradata Corporation is a provider of database-related products and services. The company was formed in 1979 in Brentwood, California, as a collaboration between researchers at Caltech and Citibank’s advanced technology group.
Job Profile: Product Support Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-3 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Key Areas of Responsibility:
1) Conduct problem triage on incidents.
2) Knowledge Management and related activities. Validate knowledge content for accuracy, relevancy and currency. Create and maintain Technical Alerts and other related technical artifacts. Create defect tracking tickets. Lead and/or participate on teams focused on creating technical bulletins, procedures and support processes (Change templates, FRO bulletins, Service bulletins and support tools.
Skills & Attributes:
The ideal candidate is an acknowledged Teradata expert with strong interpersonal and communications skills, excellent analytical skills, ability to plan and organize.
• BE or B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer Science or other technical discipline
• Internship or 0-3 years of related experience
• Practical knowledge in installation and upgrade processes
• Cultural awareness
• Experience in Teradata Viewpoint, Data mover, TPT and Load utilities
• Experience with Teradata database
• Working experience of SUSE LINUX operating systems
• Closed Loop/Corrective Action experience
• Experience with application programming
• Association with a development environment
• SQL experience
• 24×7 operation may require working alternate shifts or being part of an on-call rotation
• Global organization
• Some travel will be required
• International travel may be required
Apply before the Link Expires.