Teradata Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Teradata: Teradata Corporation is a provider of database and analytics-related software, products, and services. The company was formed in 1979 in Brentwood, California, as a collaboration between researchers at Caltech and Citibank’s advanced technology group.
Company Name: Teradata
Job Profile: Associate Test Engineer
Work Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Experience Required: 0-2 Yrs
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BS/MS/ME/MTech
- Primary responsibility will be Testing and maintenance of Ecosystem manager.
- Candidate is expected to work closely with the team to Test product features, assist in Release testing and setup complex test environments.
- Exposure to scripting skills and working exposure in CI/CD, Version control tools will be a plus.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
• 0-2 years of working experience
• Excellent problem solving skills and troubleshooting skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good Knowledge of test management process, test documentation and maintenance of existing test cases plus addition of new test cases
• Working Knowledge on SQL and Database
• Ability to follow documented specifications and plans with minimal supervision
Desired but not required skills
• SQL, Teradata Database Knowledge, preferably Teradata
• Knowledge on Testing tools – Open source
• Experience with Shell scripting and Java programming
• Knowledge of test automation and test frameworks
Develop, enhance and support Testing for Teradata Ecosystem manager. Quick learning of existing products and applying the knowledge in manual testing and regressions including install/upgrades. Complex setup of environments and troubleshooting of issues with product and environment. Good analytic skills are desired in order to identify the root cause of various problems and to provide configuration/settings to fix the environment.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Functional testing and release testing of Teradata Ecosystem product.
• Aptitude for understanding complex software from the functional and technical perspective.
• Report progress against objectives on periodic basis.
• Work on future products, developing POCs/demos – leveraging/learning-quickly latest and greatest technologies
• Write technical documents that accurately describe unit test strategy, plans and reports.
Apply Before the link Expires for Teradata Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.