Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Teradata Off Campus Drive Details:
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Work Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN
Job Category: Engineering
- Involved in all phases of software development lifecycle for the products, services, and components that Teradata undertakes.
- Gather good understanding of the core business value that our products provide for the customers.
- Get all-round view of the deployment, configurations, automation and maintenance aspect of our products and services and analyze the potential for optimizations.
- Learn design, architecture of the products and services and keep yourself current with the technology trends and industry best practices.
- Work within the team to best articulate the product capabilities built and continuously look for areas where security, performance and scalability areas of our products can be improved and built upon.
Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related disciple with good grasp on following:
- Foundations of Operating System (Unix / Linux) and Multi-threaded environment
- Programming Language (C++/Java/Python)
- Computer Networks and File Storage Systems
- Logical Systems and Algorithms
- Analytical mindset and exploratory thinking process
- Inter-personal communication skills
Upon selection, candidate shall be part of the engineering team(s) / organization within Teradata, responsible in one or more of the following areas:
- Core Database development technologies
- Distributed systems and Cloud Computing
- Operating System, File system and Storage Infrastructure services
- Analytics, Machine Learning and AI services
- Performance, Validation, Automation, Security and Scalability.
- Intuitive User Experience / Interaction Design.
Apply Before the link Expires for Teradata Off Campus Drive.