Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Teradata Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world’s most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
Job Description –Associate Software Engineer
Job Location – Hyderabad
Experience Required: 0-2 Years
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
- Responsible for the development of new code in the complex area of the Teradata Query Optimizer. Ability to understand existing code which needs strong ‘C’ skills. Excellent analytic abilities with an extensive background understanding of Database internals, SQL grammar, data structures and OS internals.
- Development experience in C/C++ will be a plus. He/She will also be involved in fixing bugs in the Teradata Optimizer initially to gain an understanding of the different areas. Experience in working in UNIX style environments is highly desirable.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BTech/MTech/MCA in Computer Science.
- Development experience a plus.
- Strong C programming skills. Knowledge of Perl/Shell Scripting desirable.
- Working experience in Data Structures
- Should be comfortable with SQL(ANSI/Database specific)
- Ability to work with a Project Lead, Senior Developers, and Support Associates required.
- Teradata knowledge a plus.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Analyze optimizer bugs, design fix and unit test changes.
- Develop new features/change requests.
- Interact with offshore/onshore associates on projects/assignments
- Individual Contributor
- Works with Project Lead, reports to Engineering Manager
Requirements Analysis, Software development, Unit/Integration testing, bug fixing.
- Software development skills including software design specification, test specification, coding, testing.
- Strong programming skills with C. UNIX Shell scripting and Perl programming a plus.
- Exposure to various data structures
- SQL knowledge
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Be a Team Player
- Knowledge of Teradata/any other RDBMS.
Apply Before the link Expires for Teradata Hiring Freshers.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Teradata Hiring Freshers