How can your business unlock continuous value? Make data your greatest asset. Only Teradata can help your businesses unlock unlimited intelligence by centralizing 100% of your data on a connected ecosystem to provide actionable answers to any question, against any data, any time. Built for a hybrid multi-cloud world, Teradata delivers enterprise-grade scalability to handle the massive data workloads of the future, today.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Company Name: Teradata
Company Location: Hyderabad, IN
Exp Needed: 1+ Yrs
As a developer you will be responsible for designing & developing scalable analytics functions, and enhancing the features and performance of existing analytics capabilities of Teradata Vantage Platform
Education and Experience Requirements:
- B Tech / M Tech Computer Science/Statistics/Mathematics
- Strong C/C++ programming skills.
- Good knowledge of Machine Learning Algorithms
- Should be comfortable with SQL(ANSI/Database specific).
- Teradata knowledge is a plus.
- Good knowledge and experience in AGILE and SCRUM methodogies
- Ability to work with Architects and Engineering Managers and translating concepts to products.
- Understanding of Database internals, data structures and OS internals.
- 1-3 years of design & development experience in C/C++.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Design & Develop scalable analytics functions of medium/high complexity
- Analyze bugs, design fix and unit test changes.
- Develop new features/change requests.
- Individual Contributor
- Reports to Engineering Manager
Requirements Analysis, Software Architecting, Software development, Unit/Integration testing, bug fixing.
- Software development skills including software architecting, design specification, test specification, coding, testing.
- Strong programming skills with C
- SQL knowledge
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Be a Team Player
- Knowledge of Teradata/any other RDBMS
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here