Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About Company: We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking software. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic, API-first digital banking, core banking, payments, fund management, and wealth management software products, enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and achieve market-leading cost/income performance. Our products combine the richest end-to-end packaged country model bank functionality and the most advanced technology, helping our clients go-live faster, giving them the freedom to innovate and deliver personalized experiences.
Job Profile: Product Support/Development/Testing
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2020 & 2021
Work Location Chennai
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Venue Date: 6 April 2021
Last Date To Apply: 2 April 2021
THE ROLE: Temenos calls in for campus graduates to explore exciting Job opportunities. If you’re looking to jump-start your career , Temenos is the right place to start your success story. Apply for this Job opportunity now !
Temenos Off Campus Recruitment Drive for Product Support, Services, Development, DevOps , Cloud and Testing positions on 6th April 2021
Deadline to apply : 2nd April 2021 6 PM
- Product Analysis and Customer Support as the name indicates, provides 24/7 support to clients.
- Primary responsibility will be to facilitate solution to the tickets logged
- When identified as a bug, do comprehensive documentation including product analysis of defect ,elaborating the root cause and possible resolution for the defect
Development Team ( Chennai & Hyderabad )
- Perform coding activity for assigned tasks using the guidance of the technical specification document or defect analysis document.
- Write reliable, efficient and well documented code confirming to the programming standards.
- Perform unit testing for coding performed taking a guidance from the test plan to test basic scenarios
- Create detailed performance strategies and plans based on performance requirements with focus on the cloud.
- Create, agree and execute performance tests and automation to evaluate client’s localised versions of Temenos products.
- This includes the testing of third party developments that will be hosted in Temenos Cloud.
- Liaison with cloud provider and other vendors and partners for the resolution of issues
DevOps Team ( Chennai )
- Work with development, QA, Ops and product managers across multiple product teams to help architect and orchestrate the underlying infrastructure, which powers our continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) pipeline, and support seamless provisioning of development and test environments.
- Manage the build, test and release process for a diverse set of products and technology components.
- Increase the efficiency and quality of development of an integrated multi-product solution throughout the development lifecycle.
Testing Team ( Chennai )
- Manual Functional testing with various techniques
- Identifying required test data or mock up required test data
- Integration testing with Stubs and Drivers
- System Integration testing, End to End testing
- Identifying regression test cases from existing pool of functional test cases or create them if they are not available.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE for Temenos Off Campus
ELEGIBILITY CRITERIA for Temenos Off Campus
- Graduate in Computer Science or equivalent (BE or B Tech) from 2021 batch
- Only Candidates willing to relocate and work from Chennai location need to apply
- Academic % Criteria : 80% in 10th,12th and 80% (or) 8 CGPA
Employment terms & conditions are same as provided to all the listed colleges:
Eligible Off Campus Colleges List for Temenos Off Campus:
BMS Institute of Technology, Manipal Institute of Technology, VIT University, SRM University College of Engineering, R.V College of Engineerin, National Institute of Engineering Mysore, Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, GCT- Coimbatore, MVIT- Bangalore, PESIT- Bangalore, PSG College of Technology, MIT- Chennai, NIT – Surathkal, NIT – Trichy, SSN College of Engineering, College of Engineering – Chennai, Thiagarajar College of Engineering , MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Sastra University, Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Rajagiri School of Engineering & Technology, Keshav Memorial Institute of Technology ,CMR Engineering College, Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology, Dr. B.V.Raju Institute of Technology, Aditya College of Engineering and Technology, Koneru Lakshmaiah University, Mallareddy College of Engineering, Sreenedhi Institute of Science and Technology, CVR Engineering College, SOA ( Siksha O Anussandhan), KIIT University ,
Chitkara University, Lovely Professional University
Mode of Interview : Online-Video( Face to Face and Written)
Interview time : 10.00 AM
Interview Levels for Temenos Off Campus:
- Level 1- Online Test On 6th April at 10 AM
- Level 2 – Technical round
- Level 3 – HR round
Apply Before the link Expires for Temenos Off Campus.