Telstra Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: Telstra is Australia’s leading telecommunications and technology company, with operations in more than 20 countries, including in India where we’ve launched our new Innovation and Capability Centre (ICC) in Bangalore.
We’re combining innovation, automation and technology to solve the world’s biggest technological challenges in areas such as Internet of Things (IoT), 5G, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning, and more. Join us on this exciting journey, and together, we’ll reimagine the future.
Company Name: Telstra
Job Profile: Finance Specialist
Work Location:- Bengaluru or Karnataka
Experience Required: 0-5 Yrs
About the role
As a Finance Specialist, you add great value by assisting team with timely, accurate and insightful analysis to enable effective decision making by key stakeholders and business partners. You have lots of initiative, are collaborative, and enjoy working closely with more experienced team members to deliver financial analysis and programs of work that underpin strategic business unit goals. Your sound critical thinking and analytical skills, coupled with your ability to work independently on tasks and deliver results within assigned timeframes, is what makes you outstanding in your role.
The purpose of the role is to provide accounting support to India entity – partnering with the internal and stakeholders to ensure timely book closure and support with financial reporting activity.
- To ensure that accounts are maintained up-to-date and required information on income, expense, debtors, creditors and cash position is available at all times to help efficient management of the operations.
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the books of account and the financial information generated.
- To ensure that all legal requirements as per local laws as they pertain to the financial operations are complied with.
- Set up quality procedures, identify areas of improvements, introduce modification, create awareness to ensure improve existing processes
- Preparation of MIS reports on cash flows and profitability.
- Allocation of costs to the appropriate units/ divisions.
- Co-ordinate with regulators, auditors, business heads for finance related matters.
- Participate in preparation of management and statutory accounts.
- Manage local accounting and cost centre structure.
- Accounting for Capital Projects.
Your skills & experience
- Chartered Accountant (including freshers)
- 0-5 years of work experience
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to provide data driven insights
- Ability to communicate in a clear & concise manner (written & verbal)
- Team player, passionate about continuous improvement
- Ability to build strategic work relationships and influence on decisions
- Big 4 experience (Preferable).
Apply Before the link Expires for Telstra Hiring Freshers.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Telstra Hiring Freshers