About the Company: Telliant Systems is an information technology services and software development company that is headquartered in the United States, with an offshore development center in India. Telliant is committed to providing a truly different approach to outsourced software development services.
The promise of outsourcing software development and testing activities come with several challenges; the founders of Telliant have decided to focus on delivering on the promise of outsourcing and offshoring, while eliminating the challenges at the same time. The principals of Telliant bring a wealth of experience in software development. They are accomplished product development and IT services delivery professionals. Their experience is used to ensure that each of Telliant’s customers realize the benefits, but avoid the pitfalls of outsourcing.
Eligibility:B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MCA
Batch Eligible: 2019 passed outs.
Job Position: Software Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Job Description: If you have the skills and are looking for an opportunity to become a Full Stack Developer. Need not wait any longer. Directly walkin for the interview and get shortlisted
- Strong knowledge in OOPs concepts,HTML, CSS, SQL
- Logical and analytical thinking towards the Dot Net programming
- Should have designed at least one project module using object oriented analysis and design techniques
- Sound knowledge of modern software architecture and development techniques
- Should be a self initiator and interested in learning new technologies.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate framework, database, and programming technology.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Maintain and modify projects; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
- Write quality and clean code using prescribed specifications.
- Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs.
- Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
- Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs. Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
Rounds of Interview:
Level 1: Technical Aptitude test
Level 2: F2F Technical Interview
Level 3: HR Interview
Interview Time: 11:00 am to 02:00 pm
Interview Date: 03 June 2019 (Monday)
Interview Venue: Telliant Systems India Private Ltd, 6th Floor, Bascon Futura SV, 10/1, Venkatnarayana Road, Tnagar, Chennai – 600017
Important Note: Please strictly follow the time to reach the venue. The timing is 11:00 am to 02:00 pm
More Info-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates