About the Company: TELiBrahma is a venture funded profitable company based in Bangalore focused around contextual mobile services. E.g. users focus their mobile camera on the logo of a retailer to receive deals, information and other things. Users focus their mobile camera on a logo of automobile to receive 3D view of the automobile etc. TELiBrahma is focused on productised solutions & have executed several solutions like Offence Management for Bangalore Traffic Police, Kerala Traffic Police and others.
It was worked with most of the brands in the country including Coke, Mercedes, Nestle, Unilever, Ford, Toyota etc… providing technology and Marketing solutions for these brands
- Since 2008 we are focused around mobile marketing technologies and solutions
- We make revenue by integrating mobile with traditional media investments of global brands. Our technologies help global brands to achieve higher ROI from their traditional media spends and accelerate their shift towards digital
- We have been working with brands like Unilever, Coke, Kraft, Benz, BMW, Ford, Nike, Nokia and Adidas. It is worth noting that each of these brands are increasing their spends on a Q2Q basis
- We are able to leverage relationships in India to go international and currently working/ in discussions with major brands and agencies like Unilever, O and M, GroupM etc
- Company has shown a tremendous progress with 300%+ growth in revenue, 100%+ growth in profits , 30+ awards, 25+ patents
- Currently we are expanding our operations in APAC and USA
Company: TELiBrahma Software Services LLP.
Position: Software Test Engineer [2017 / 2018]
Job location: Bangalore
Event date: 27 Aug 2018
Last date to apply: 26 Aug 2018
Salary offered: ₹ 3,00,000.00
Experience required: Fresher
Company URL: www.telibrahma.com
- 2017 / 2018 batch BE/BTech(CS/IT/EC)
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
Scope: The primary work activity is to maintain and execute test related activities, monitoring automated tests, setting up and maintaining of hardware test infrastructure for our test platform and any other required products.
- Primary responsibility includes daily running and scheduling automated test suite runs for functional and non-functional tests on our test platform.
- Scheduling automated test suite runs for Functional and non-functional tests on our test platform and. Continuous monitoring to enable successful completion of
- automated test runs.
- Reporting and debugging any issues as and when found.
- Maintain documentation of test operations and report results.
- Assemble, install, configure, test and maintain computer equipment, hardware systems and software.
Demonstrated ability in:
- Good Oral and Written communication skills
- Communicate within and across teams effectively and efficiently
- Taking initiative, being a self-starter, and working independently
- Working effectively in a group environment
- Ability to learn and adapt
- Having attention to detail
- Job Focus
- Methodical and meticulous approach
- Taking ownership of assigned tasks
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy ❤️ VALENTINE’S SALE | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020. with Courses from ₹455 ends Feb. 14.
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons