TELiBrahma Off Campus Drive: TELiBrahma is a venture funded profitable company based in Bangalore focused around contextual mobile services. E.g. users focus their mobile camera on the logo of a retailer to receive deals, information and other things. Users focus their mobile camera on a logo of automobile to receive 3D view of the automobile etc.
TELiBrahma is focused on productised solutions & have executed several solutions like Offence Management for Bangalore Traffic Police, Kerala Traffic Police and others.
It was worked with most of the brands in the country including Coke, Mercedes, Nestle, Unilever, Ford, Toyota etc… providing technology and Marketing solutions for these brands
- Since 2008 we are focused around mobile marketing technologies and solutions
- We make revenue by integrating mobile with traditional media investments of global brands. Our technologies help global brands to achieve higher ROI from their traditional media spends and accelerate their shift towards digital
- We have been working with brands like Unilever, Coke, Kraft, Benz, BMW, Ford, Nike, Nokia and Adidas. It is worth noting that each of these brands are increasing their spends on a Q2Q basis
- We are able to leverage relationships in India to go international and currently working/ in discussions with major brands and agencies like Unilever, O and M, GroupM etc
- Company has shown a tremendous progress with 300%+ growth in revenue, 100%+ growth in profits , 30+ awards, 25+ patents
- Currently we are expanding our operations in APAC and USA
Job Profile: Software Test Engineer [2018 / 2019]
Company Name: TELiBrahma Software Services LLP.
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 3,00,000
Exp Needed: Fresher (2018 to 2019)
Last Date To Apply: Sunday, 22 Sep, 2019
Drive Date: Tuesday, 24th Sep, 2019
Drive Location: Bangalore
Eligibilty for TELiBrahma Off Campus Drive:
- 2018 / 2019 batch BE/BTech(CS/IT/EC)
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
Job Description for TELiBrahma Off Campus Drive:
The primary work activity is to maintain and execute test related activities, monitoring automated tests, setting up and maintaining of hardware test infrastructure for our test platform and any other required products.
- Primary responsibility includes daily running and scheduling automated test suite runs for functional and non-functional tests on our test platform.
- Scheduling automated test suite runs for Functional and non-functional tests on our test platform and. Continuous monitoring to enable successful completion of
- automated test runs.
- Reporting and debugging any issues as and when found.
- Maintain documentation of test operations and report results.
- Assemble, install, configure, test and maintain computer equipment, hardware systems and software.
Demonstrated ability in:
- Good Oral and Written communication skills
- Communicate within and across teams effectively and efficiently
- Taking initiative, being a self-starter, and working independently
- Working effectively in a group environment
- Ability to learn and adapt
- Having attention to detail
- Job Focus
- Methodical and meticulous approach
- Taking ownership of assigned tasks
Apply Before the link Expires for TELiBrahma Off Campus Drive.
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell