Official Website : www.teleperformance.com
Location : Jaipur / Gurgaon / Indore
Job Profile : Technical Support
- For Microsoft Process – Rs. 2.04 to 3.0 Lacs per annum.
- For Adobe Systems – Rs. 1.8 Lacs to 2.52 Lacs per annum.
- For Amazon – Rs. 2.04 to 3.0 Lacs per annum.
- Free Accommodation in company guest House for the first 15 days.
- Reimbursement is done for travel expenses occurred in relocation (max- 700/-)
Drive Date: 11 August 2016
Drive Time : Before 10 AM
Emax Education City,
Department of Training and Placement,
Kalpi –Naraingarh Road, Distt Ambala (Haryana).
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Year of passing out : 2015 & 2016 Batch
- Degree / Branches : B.Tech (All Branches), MCA, BCA, B.Sc(IT), M.Sc(IT)
- No percentage criteria
Skills Needed :
A “Technical Support” must have
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Sound Technical Knowledge of Operating Systems.
- Basic Knowledge of IP Address, Java & e-commerce
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite, include Excel.
- Good Customer Service and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to Multi task.
- Good Knowledge of Computer (Typing Speed more than 25 Words per minute, Accuracy at least 80%)
- Excellent command over English (Verbal & Written)
- Open to work in Rotational Shifts.
- Ability to use a Desktop Computer System.
- Ability to use Internet and Email with moderate keyboard skills.
- Knowledge of browsers and internet based applications.
- Problem solving skills in Technical troubleshooting environment.
- Familiarity with Operating Systems
- Candidates with prior technical expertise will be given preference.
Selection Procedure :
- HR Round Level 1
- Operations Round
- Final HR Round.
About the Job :
- To provide world class service to all small business customers in a customer centric environment.
- Successfully resolver complex customer e-mail and telephone inquiries through the use of multiple customer tools.
- Assisting customers with inquiries while providing consultative support and recommendations.
- Document in detail all interactions with customers.
- Effectively articulate complex information to a variety of technical and non technical customers.
- Educate customers on products. Help customers to be successful.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to increase customer retention and satisfaction through the use of up/cross selling products and services.
- Successfully performs against department scorecard metrics including Quality Assurance, First Contact Resolution, and Customer Satisfaction Rating.
Note – Last date to register is 10 August 2016.
Registration Link : Click Here