About the Company: Founded in 1978 by Daniel Julien, Teleperformance is specialized in customer services, technical support, call center, debt collection and social media. The company operates about 135,000 computerized workstations, with more than 182,000 employees across 270 contact centers in 62 countries. The company conducts programs in more than 75 different languages and dialects for a wide variety of global companies in various industries. Some of the countries Teleperformance operate in are, the UK, Albania, Brazil, Chile, India, Philippines, China, Canada, Mexico, Colombia, Norway, Italy, Portugal, the USA, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Australia, Netherlands, Egypt, Russia, Sweden and Germany. The global headquarters are based in Paris, France.
Desired Candidate Profile: :
- B.Tech (All Branches), MBA, MCA, BCA, B.Sc(IT), M.Sc(IT)
- Batch 2015 ,2016 & 2017 Passing out Candidates.
CTC : Rs. 1.8 Lacs to 3.0 Lacs per annum.
Free Accommodation in company guest House for the first 15 days.
Reimbursement is done for travel expenses occurred in relocation (max- 700/-)
Work Location : Jaipur, Gurgaon, Indore
Job Profile: Technical Support / Customer Service
Selection Procedure :
- HR Round Level 1
- Operations Round
- Final HR Round
Job Level : Executive
· To provide world class service to all small business customers in a customer centric environment.
· Successfully resolver complex customer e-mail and telephone inquiries through the use of multiple customer tools.
· Assisting customers with inquiries while providing consultative support and recommendations.
· Document in detail all interactions with customers.
· Effectively articulate complex information to a variety of technical and non technical customers.
· Educate customers on products. Help customers to be successful.
· Identify and evaluate opportunities to increase customer retention and satisfaction through the use of up/cross selling products and services.
· Successfully performs against department scorecard metrics including Quality Assurance, First Contact Resolution, and Customer Satisfaction Rating.
Desired Candidate Profile : Technical Advisor
Summary: Semi- Technical process, providing high quality phone and on-line technical and customer service support for end-user customers.
Skills Required :
A “Technical Support” must have
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Sound Technical Knowledge of Operating Systems.
· Basic Knowledge of IP Address, Java & e-commerce
· Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite, include Excel.
· Good Customer Service and Interpersonal Skills
· Ability to Multi task.
· Good Knowledge of Computer (Typing Speed more than 25 Words per minute, Accuracy at least 80%)
· Excellent command over English (Verbal & Written)
· Open to work in Rotational Shifts.
· Ability to use a Desktop Computer System.
Ability to use Internet and Email with moderate keyboard skills.
Knowledge of browsers and internet based applications.
Problem solving skills in Technical troubleshooting environment.
Familiarity with Operating Systems
Candidates with prior technical expertise will be given preference.
Date of Joining of Selected Candidates : Immediate for Pass out Candidates and 1 June, 2017 for Batch 2017 Candidates.
Venue of Placement:
Training and Placement Cell,
Maharaja Agrasen University
Atal Shiksha Kunj, Kalujhanda, Near Barotiwala, Teh Baddi Distt. Solan
Himachal Pradesh. (25 Kms from Chandigarh)
More details in your Admit Card.
+91-9988688800 (Monday to Saturday) 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Apply Link – Click Here
Last Date of Registration is 20 April, 2016 (Thursday)
Mandatory Documents during Placement Drive:
A. 2 Hard copy of Resume.
B. Mark sheets and Certificates of 10th and 12th. (Original + 1 Xerox copy)
C. Mark Sheets (All Semester) and Diploma, Degree certificates of Graduation.
(Original + 1 Xerox copy)
D. 3 Photographs.
Note: All Students are advised to attend the Process in formal attire.
Free Transportation for Placement Drive
Candidates appearing for Placement Drive can avail our free bus facility from Chandigarh, Panchkula, Pinjore, Baddi etc. While registering online Choose the Station from which you want to avail free bus facility of the Institute. Timing and Contact Details will be emailed to you along with the admit card. Coordinate with the Bus Coordinator one day in advance to avoid inconvenience.
Report at the Counter mentioned in your confirmation email before 9:30 AM.
Lunch time will be from 1:00 PM to 1:30 PM.
The selection process is a single day process and final selections will be declared by the evening.