About the Company: TEK Inspirations LLC is a Texas based software development and consulting company that focuses on highly qualitative, timely delivered and cost-effective offshore software development and Staffing Services. We are committed to attracting, retaining and rewarding the best minds in the business. TEK Inspirations LLC is a place where people can grow and advance their career. We believe in an environment of integrity, trust, and sense of pride. We commit to attract & develop talent and retain a team of motivated & satisfied employees.
Official Website: www.tekinspirations.com
Job Profile: Technical Recruiter
Exp Needed: 0-1
Work Location: Noida sector 64
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Good Communication skills, Computer Knowledge, IT Degree / Diploma
- Candidate should have a Computer Knowledge(MS World, MS Excel, MS Outlook).
- Bachelor/Master Degree either in MCA, BCA, B.Tech, B.E, B.Sc
Position 1: Technical Recruiter
- Source candidates with the right skill sets to match the requirements of US clients.
- Search resumes in various available Job Portals
- Match the profile of the candidate on technical grounds
- Make use of effective resourcing strategies, such as head hunting, Internet sourcing on LinkedIn, networking, employee referrals.
- Good negotiation skills, finding right candidates and searching appropriate positions based on the resource skills set
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
Apply Link: Please drop an email to [email protected] for applying.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates