Tejas Networks Off Campus Drive Details:
About Company: Tejas was built with a vision of incubating a deep-technology networking company for India. Over the last 20 years we have grown aggressively specifically in the optical and wireless domains with customers in over 75+ countries. Our core technology-differentiation: “Software-defined Hardware” and it is a great launch-pad for your career.
Job Profile: Engineer – R & D
Company Name: Tejas Networks Ltd
Official Website: www.tejasnetworks.com
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 10,00,000 – ₹ 11,00,000
Experience Required:Fresher (2020 to 2021)
Last Date To Apply: Thursday, 10 Jun, 2021
Drive Date: Friday, 11th Jun, 2021
Drive Location: Online
Number of positions: 30
- You will be a key member of the team developing next-generation telecom networking products
- These products support GPON /TDM /OTN /Packet /Hybrid cross-connects ranging from gigabits to multi-terabits and high-speed interfaces
- You will work across the entire product life-cycle and your code will go into live products
- You have a passion for coding & are great at problem-solving with proficiency in either C or C++.
- You have a strong understanding of computing concepts including data structures, operating systems & Algorithms.
- Ideally, you have been exposed to networking protocols like TCP/IP and have some exposure to embedded systems (Linux).
- You are a self-starter and have the ability to think deeply
Note: The selected candidates will be on probation for 3 months. The above-mentioned CTC will be applicable post successful completion of Tejas Academy Training Program. During probation, the CTC will be ₹ 7.5 – 8.5 LPA.
Apply Before the link Expires for Tejas Networks Off Campus Drive