About the Company: Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational provider of information technology, networking technology solutions and Business Process Outsourcing to various industry verticals and horizontals. Anand Mahindra is the Chairman of Tech Mahindra, which is headquartered at Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai.
Job Title: Service Desk Analyst
Location: Tech Mahindra, Electronic City Phase 2, Bangalore
Duration: Permanent role.
Education: Graduate (Any Stream).
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Skills, Roles, and Responsibilities:
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls, emails and tickets from end users regarding IT issues and queries
- Receiving, logging and managing queries/issues from end users via telephone and emails
- Incident logging, categorization, prioritization, assignment, coordination and communication until resolution for low priority incidents affecting a single user (P3 P4)
- Incident communication and notification for high priority incidents (P1 P2)
- Coordination with application and infrastructure support teams
- Provide accurate Incident resolution and Service Request management, within established Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Operating Level Agreement (OLA) time frames, meeting or exceeding customers requirements and expectations
- Incidents and Service Requests are managed effectively; ensuring information is captured in the ITSM tool for future reference and analysis, in line with ITIL principles.
1st line support and troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software and hardware such as Mobiles, Desktops, Laptops and Printers
- Log and manage incidents/Service Request in ITSM tool
- Escalate unresolved tickets to Level 2 resolver groups
- Take ownership of user incidents/requests and follow up the status on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
Contact Person: Manish/Puspitha
Time and Venue
Walk-In: Everyday Walk-in timings from 10:00Am to 4:00Pm Monday to Saturday at the below given Address.
Address: ITC4,Abdul Kalam Buidling,Electronic City,Phase-2
More Info-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.