About the Company: Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to the telecommunications industry. Tech Mahindra is a US$4.2 billion company with over 117,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. Tech Mahindra was ranked #5 in India’s software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012.
Job Profile: Associate Technical Support
Degree Needed: Any degree
Exp Needed: 0-5 years
CTC: Rs 2.5 LPA to 4.1 LPA
Work Location: Hyderabad
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- Any Graduates,Freshers and Experienced Can Apply
- Should be Impeccable in Communication Skills
- Should be flexible to work with 24/7 shifts(Rotational shifts)
- 2.5 LPA to 4.1 LPA (Basis Experience & Last CTC)Should have a decent knowledge on customer service/ Trouble shooting of PCs and Laptops.
- Candidate should be aware of basic technical knowledge in LAN, WAN and handling basic Internet issues.
- Troubleshooting of technical related issues and ensure to resolve the issues or queries over the call.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Candidate should be flexible to work in 24*7 environments (Rotational Shift), comfortable to work in night shifts.
- 5 days working.
- Transportation Facilities: Both way
Interview Date : 5th March 2019 To 15th March 2019 (Except Sunday)
Tech Mahindra (SEZ) Gate No – 2 Survey No. 62/1 A, Qutubullapur Mandal, Bahadurpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500043
More Info-Click Here
Documents required for walk-in:
– Copy of CV
– Original ID proof (Aadhaar – Mandate)
– Xerox of your ID proof
– Print out of this mail. (Mandate)
– All your educational certificates & Experience certificates
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.