About the Company: Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to the telecommunications industry. Tech Mahindra is a US$4.2 billion company with over 117,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. Tech Mahindra was ranked #5 in India’s software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012.
Job Profile: Associate Technical Support
Degree Needed: Any degree
Exp Needed: 0-5 years
CTC: Rs 2.5 LPA to 4.1 LPA
Work Location: Hyderabad
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
- Any Graduates,Freshers and Experienced Can Apply
- Should be Impeccable in Communication Skills
- Should be flexible to work with 24/7 shifts(Rotational shifts)
- 2.5 LPA to 4.1 LPA (Basis Experience & Last CTC)Should have a decent knowledge on customer service/ Trouble shooting of PCs and Laptops.
- Candidate should be aware of basic technical knowledge in LAN, WAN and handling basic Internet issues.
- Troubleshooting of technical related issues and ensure to resolve the issues or queries over the call.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Candidate should be flexible to work in 24*7 environments (Rotational Shift), comfortable to work in night shifts.
- 5 days working.
- Transportation Facilities: Both way
Interview Date : 5th March 2019 To 15th March 2019 (Except Sunday)
Tech Mahindra (SEZ) Gate No – 2 Survey No. 62/1 A, Qutubullapur Mandal, Bahadurpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500043
Build New Skills Anytime, Anywhere with 100% online courses. Learn Java, Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Web Development, Ethical hacking and other thousands of courses starting at ₹430 each...Click Here To Start Now!
More Info-Click Here
Documents required for walk-in:
– Copy of CV
– Original ID proof (Aadhaar – Mandate)
– Xerox of your ID proof
– Print out of this mail. (Mandate)
– All your educational certificates & Experience certificates
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates