About Tech Mahindra: Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. We are a USD 4.9 billion company with 131,500+ professionals across 90 countries, helping 946 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is the highest ranked Non-U.S. company in the Forbes Global Digital 100 list (2018) and in the Forbes Fab 50 companies in Asia (2018).
Academic Criteria required to Appear for Tech Mahindra Selection Process:
- Minimum 60 per cent in Class X, XII and Graduation.
- Only students from B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics & Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, Telecommunication, and Instrumentation) are eligible.
- The graduation should be a Full-Time course recognized by the Central/State government of India. (No Part-Time/Correspondence course)
- M.Sc graduates in Computer Science & Information Technology can apply.
- Education gap of maximum up to 1 year is allowed.
- A candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for Tech Mahindra selection process.
- Sometimes Tech Mahindra has a minimum 70% marks requirement across the entire education but this criterion varies from college to college.
Job Roles Offered by Tech Mahindra to Freshers:
|Job Profile||CTC and Service agreement||Skills Required|
|Associate Systems Engineer||Candidates will be paid 2.47 LPA during training and 3.07 LPA on
completion of the probation period
Candidate have to serve 2 Years of service agreement
|1. Good understanding of operating
systems(OS), computer fundamentals.
2. Good analytical and problem-solving skills
Tech Mahindra Recruitment Process:
Tech Mahindra conducts the following four rounds of Interview Process.
- Online Aptitude round
- Essay Writing Round
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Tech Mahindra Round 1:Online Aptitude round
- This section is designed to test a candidate’s mathematical and communication skill. Almost all companies use such formats to check the analytical level. It is easy to clear this round if you are in touch with your High School Maths and English areas. It is good to gain some practice before the exam. The round will have 7 sections with questions from the English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Verbal Aptitude.
|Section||Number of Questions|
|English Language General 1||10|
|English Language General 2||20|
|English Language Comprehension||5|
|Verbal Reasoning General||21|
|Verbal Reasoning Paragraph||3|
Tech Mahindra Round 2: Tech Mahindra Essay writing round:
- In the Essay writing round, one picture will be shown on the screen. You need to write an essay in 200 words. This essay should be completed in 15 minutes. This is also an elimination round. Example Picture: An old man crossing a road on zebra lines.
This round will test your understanding and literary skills.
Tech Mahindra Round 3: Technical Interview Round
Technical Interview –
- This round is for candidates who clear the written round. The candidate can expect questions on any from the subject of study. Good subject knowledge is required to clear this round.
- A candidate should have the knowledge of Data structures, algorithms, DBMS, Operating System, Networking, OOPs concepts and a programming language of ones choice. Candidates from branches other than CS should prepare for subjects related to their branch.
- CS candidates will be tested on coding during the interview. The panel will also be asking questions from the resume, so one should be well prepared with what they have written in their CV.
- Questions related to puzzles are also asked in this round.
- Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company’s technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
- In the technical round, some of the subjects you will be tested include C, C++, JAVA, and SQL. Along with them, prepare on two more subjects from your branch.
- In most of the technical interviews, the interview panel will ask your favourite subject – in the case of which you can speak out the subjects you have prepared.
- You will be getting questions from the summer project as well as final year project as well.
Tech Mahindra Round 4 Interview Process:
HR Interview –
- For this round, there is no specific pattern, a candidate will have to answer questions based on his/her personal choice, there are no right answers or wrong answers, and it is basically to test ones personality.
- Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses did, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
- In the HR round, the interview panel questions you everything and anything related to your personality, family, education, hobbies, internships, work experience (if relevant), general knowledge, etc.
Some common questions asked during HR Round:
- Tell us something about yourself.
- Why do you want to work for Tech Mahindra?
- Which is your favourite subject and why?
- Would you be interested in joining any other company?
- Would you be comfortable working in shifts?
- What subjects have you done in your project?
- What is your hobby and why?
Documents Required (Original and Photocopies)
- Your SSC Mark sheet is required to be produced whenever asked during the Tech Mahindra Selection Procedure. Always keep both soft and hard copies with you.
- Your HSC/Diploma Mark Sheets required to be produced whenever asked during the Tech Mahindra Selection Procedure. Always keep both soft and hard copies with you.
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years mark sheets.
- Any Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID) issued by the Central/State Government of India of the candidate.
- Latest Passport-sized photograph of the candidate
- Updated Resume of the candidate
How many interview rounds are in Tech Mahindra?
4 rounds of interview
What is the eligibility criteria for Tech Mahindra?
1. Minimum 60 per cent in Class X, XII and Graduation.
2. Only students from B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc (Computer Science, Information Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics & Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, Telecommunication, and Instrumentation) are eligible.
What is the salary for freshers in Tech Mahindra?
During the first 6 months of probabtion period, it will be 2.47 LPA(17-18k in hand). Mostly during these 6 months you will be in training, this is like getting paid for learning. Later it will increase to 3.25LPA(22-24k in hand) after 6 months, during which mostly you will be in project and billing starts for you.
What are the Selection Rounds for TCS Off Campus 2020?
Tech Mahindra conducts the following four rounds of Interview Process.
Online Aptitude round
Essay Writing Round