Company Profile:Tech Mahindra is a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions. We are a USD 3.4 billion company with 95,300+ professionals across 51 countries. It is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and business support services (BPO) to the telecommunications industry. Tech Mahindra is a part of the Mahindra Group conglomerate. It is head quartered at Mumbai, India.
Official Website: www.techmahindra.com
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA : ANY UNDER GRADUATES (STRICTLY NO POST GRADUATES)
DESIGNATION : ASSOCIATE CUSTOMER SUPPORT – VOICE / SEMI VOICE
JOB LOCATION: ACROSS INDIA
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Any Undergraduate or Graduate.
- Should be Impeccable in Communication Skills
- Should be flexible to work with 247 shifts
- Should have a basic knowledge on customer service/ Trouble shooting of PCs and Laptops.
- Responsible for providing diagnostic technical support related to installation, operation, configuration, customization, performance, and usage of assigned products
- Diagnosis & resolving of the hardware problems and troubleshooting..
- Verifies warranty entitlement and determines appropriate action.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation. Provides basic remote deployment, maintenance and consulting services.
Transportation Facilities: Both way
Candidates can attend this drive on 5 December 2017-8.30 A.M after applying through below link.Learn Tech Skills and Advance your career with online courses in programming, data science, artificial intelligence, digital marketing, and more, Click Here To Join Udacity Today
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date 5 December 2017
Venue Location Trichy,TN
K.Ramakrishnan Group of Institutions,