About The Company : Tech Mahindra is a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions. We are a USD 4.9 billion company with 118,390+ professionals across 90 countries. It is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and business support services (BPO) to the telecommunications industry. Tech Mahindra is a part of the Mahindra Group conglomerate. It is head quartered at Mumbai, India.
Official Website: www.techmahindra.com
Work Location : Across India
Job Profile: Software Engineer
CTC: 3.25 LPA
Desired Candidate Profile
- BE/B.Tech – CS/CE/IT/E&C/E&TC/Telecom/Communication/Electronics or MCA Candidate should have passed out qualifying course in 2017/18 without any backlog
- Should have scored min. of 60% in SCC/10th, HSC/12th /Diploma (in case done) and BE/B.Tech/MCA
- Not more than 1-year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
- Candidate holding certifications like OCR MCP, AWS, RPA, SAP, Coursera (in credit mode), edX (in credit mode) etc, would be given the preference
1. Aptitude Test English Essay/Story,
2. Technical Interview
3. HR Interview
Test and interview location: Test and Interview location would be communicated to shortlisted candidates over a mail, min. 1 week prior to the date of test.
Bond and compensation: On selection,
Candidate will be on probation for 6 months with a CTC of INR 2.6 L /annum
- On completion of probation, candidate will be offered a CTC of INR 3.25 L/annum
- Candidate will have to sign an indemnity bond for INR 1 L for a mandatory period of service of 2 years from date of joining the company
How To Apply:Candidates can register using below link.
Registration Link: Click Here