Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company: Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and business support services (BPO) to the telecommunications industry. It is a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions. Part of the Mahindra Group, it is a USD 3.7 billion company with 103,000+ professionals across 51 countries. It provides services to 727 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Tech Mahindra is also amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia as per the Forbes 2014 List.
Official Website: www.techmahindra.com
Job Role: Associate System Engineer
Year of Passing: 2015/2016
Degree Needed: CS, IT, all Circuit Engg streams, Mech and Mechatronics & Civil
CTC: Rs 3.25 LPA
Event Date: 19 January 2017
Event Location: Pune
Job Location: Across India
- Candidates should possess BE (CS, IT, all Circuit Engg streams, Mech and Mechatronics & Civil) or MCA
- Should have Minimum of 60% or First Class in SSC/Xth & Graduation (both at the time of selection and as well as passing out).
- Minimum of 70% in HSC or equivalent course including Diploma in case done.
- Not more than one year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of the academic year after joining the course.
- No live backlog (ATKT) at the time of selection & qualifying course.The course should be completed in normal time with out any backlog/ATKT.
- Min 60% Aggregate (Average of all semesters) in Engineering.
- Min 60 % in MCA if pursued after the graduation
- The students meeting the criteria spelled out earlier will be put through online campus test consisting of Aptitude, Maths, and English test.
- Those who clear this test will be asked to write an essay or self-imagined story in English (about 200 words) on a randomly displayed picture or scene.
- These two tests are online.
- Those clearing the test will be evaluated by Tech Panel, and those who are recommended by Tech Panel are finally evaluated by HR Panel.
- The evaluation will focus on basic tech skills, trainability, and English communication skills (both written and spoken).
- Each of the tests will be a filter for next level
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link and attend the off campus event at the following venue on 19 January 2017.
To Apply: Click here
Documents Needed(Original & photocopies):
3)Graduation / Post Graduation or other mentioned degrees’ all years’ mark sheets
4)Photo ID proof (License/College ID/Passport etc.)
Download our official android app from playstore-Click here