About the Company: Tech Mahindra Limited Indian multinational provider of Information Technology, networking technology solutions, Integrated Engineering Solutions and Business Process Outsourcing to various industry verticals and horizontals
Job Description : Associate Software Engineer
Work Location : Pune
Salary : CTC 2.6 Lakh during 6 months’ probation followed by CTC 3.25 Lakhs
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Educational Qualification :
- BE/B.Tech (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, E&TC, Electronics, Communication, IT)
- Male/Female : Both
- Exp/Fresher: Fresher
- Knowledge of/Skill Set : DBMS, SQL, Java
Academic eligibility as below please.
- Qualifying courses – BE/B.Tech – CS/Comp Engineering/IT/E&C/E&TC/Telecom/Communication/Electronics or MCA
- Candidate should have passed out qualifying course in 2018 without any backlog
- Candidate passing out in 2019 and meeting the criteria also stand eligible
- Should have scored min. of 60% in SCC/10th, HSC/12th /Diploma (in case done) and BE/B.Tech /MCA Aggregate.
- Not more than 1 year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Candidates can apply for this drive using below link and can attend the drive at below Venue:
Apply Link- Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive
Event Date: 2 July 2019 Time: 9 A.M
PCCOE-Pimpri Chinchwad College Of Engineering
Near, Akurdi Railway Station Rd,
Sector No. 26, Pradhikaran,
Nigdi, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra 411044
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates