About The Company : Tech Mahindra is a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions. We are a USD 4.9 billion company with 118,390+ professionals across 90 countries. It is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and business support services (BPO) to the telecommunications industry. Tech Mahindra is a part of the Mahindra Group conglomerate. It is head quartered at Mumbai, India.
Official Website: www.techmahindra.com
Work Location : Across India
Job Profile: Trainee Engineer
CTC: 3.25 LPA
Last Date To Apply: before 24 March 2019
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Desired Candidate Profile
- BE/B.Tech – CS/CE/IT/E&C/E&TC/Telecom/Communication/Electronics or MCA Candidate should have passed out qualifying course in 2017/18 without any backlog
- Should have scored min. of 60% in SCC/10th, HSC/12th /Diploma (in case done) and BE/B.Tech/MCA
- Not more than 1-year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of academic year after joining a course.
- Candidate holding certifications like OCR MCP, AWS, RPA, SAP, Coursera (in credit mode), edX (in credit mode) etc, would be given the preference
1. Aptitude Test English Essay/Story,
2. Technical Interview
3. HR Interview
Test and interview location: Test and Interview location would be communicated to shortlisted candidates over a mail, min. 1 week prior to the date of test.
Bond and compensation: On selection,
Candidate will be on probation for 6 months with a CTC of INR 2.6 L /annum
- On completion of probation, candidate will be offered a CTC of INR 3.25 L/annum
- Candidate will have to sign an indemnity bond for INR 1 L for a mandatory period of service of 2 years from date of joining the company
How To Apply:Candidates can register using below link.
Registration Link: Click Here
Registrations would remain open till before 24 March 2019.Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates