Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring: Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to RiseTM. Tech Mahindra is a USD 4.9 billion company with 113,550+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 926 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia (Forbes 2016 list).
Profile Offered: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Annual Compensation: 3.25 LPA post probation, 2.60 Lakh during 6 months’ probation
Bond: 2 Years bond of 1 Lakh
As an associate software engineer, you’ll be working in a team and on diverse projects. To be successful in this role, you must possess strong analytical, problem solving and technical skills. You must be able to communicate clearly and confidently with the clients. You must be flexible enough and ready to work in Agile environment on any type of projects including 24X7 projects.
• Continuously learn and improve skills as per the business need
• Deliver the assigned project tasks in a given time frame
• Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks
• Analyse given requirement carefully and devise solution
• Handle L1/L2/L3 support
• Handle customer calls and responses
• Contribute to technical design document if need be
• Work independently when required
• Carry out tasks with attention to detail and with highest standard
• Attend/conduct meetings/workshops
• Contribute to organization initiatives
Required Skill Set:
• An awareness of current issues affecting the IT industry and its technologies
• Logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving
• Meticulous and organized approach to work
• Java, .Net, Automation Testing, AI, Python, Networking
• Oracle, MS, CISCO Certifications will be preferred
Target Batch: 2019
Degree and Stream: BE/B.Tech/MCA with Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics & Telecommunications and Electronics
Academic Eligibility Criteria: 60% or 6 CGPA throughout in 10th, 12th and Graduation
Interview Location: Pune
• Online test (Aptitude, English Essay and Technical test)
• Technical Interview
• HR interview
Apply Before the link Expires for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring.
How to apply for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive?
Candidates can visit the official site of Tech Mahindra or OffCampusJobs4u.Com to apply for the Tech Mahindra Recruitment.
How to Stay updated with Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive Alerts?
To stay updated, Visit OffCampusJobs4u.com/?s=Tech Mahindra for latest job opportunities available with Tech Mahindra
Who can apply for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive?
Any B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA/MBA Graduates are eligible, But it also depends upon the Job type and eligibility.