Company Information: TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS.
Official Website: www.te.com
Job Profile: R&D/ Product Dev Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore
Exp Needed: 1 – 2 Years
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Industrial Engineering
ROLE OBJECTIVE: Design & Development of Connector system
- Good knowledge in Creo 3.0 (Sheet metal preferred)
- Basic knowledge PDM windchill
- Basic knowledge in any Product Life Cycle management tool software.
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes like Stamping (Preferred), Plating and other Metal forming processes, Molding.
- Good Conceptual, Problem solving and Analytical Skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and accurately across multi-cultural groups.
- Should be Self-Motivated, Adaptive, Passionate about results and a Good Team Player.
EDUCATION/KNOWLEDGE: Bachelor’s in mechanical engineering/Industrial engineering
- Preferred with Creo or PRO/E Cad knowledge
- 1-2 years in product development of automotive engineering
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell