About the Organisation: TE Connectivity is a $12 billion global technology leader. Our commitment to innovation enables advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. TE’s unmatched breadth of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest of environments, helps build a safer, greener, smarter and more connected world. With 75,000 people – including more than 7,000 engineers – working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, we help ensure that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS –
Official Website: www.TE.com
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Needed: Freshers
Job Location Bangalore
Responsibilities & Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering with 0 to 1 years of experience
- Responsible for Component’s footprint creation and library management.
- Components datasheet analysis, BOM Preparation, Review, selection of second source of components
- PCB Layout design on ALTIUM
- Creation of design rule and DFM
- Generation and review of production file
Additional Skill sets required:
- Strong fundamentals of Electrical & Electronics.
- Basics and advanced power devices & power electronics.
- Exposure to Product test & validation
- Knowledge of Development tools like QFD, FMEA, and risk assessment.
- Exposure to functioning of various departments and co-ordinate within the organization.
- Must have excellent communications (verbal and written), scheduling, organizational skills, and high enthusiasm. Ability to work with multicultural and multifunctional teams.