TCS Walk In Drive Hiring Freshers: Tata Consultancy Services Limited is an Indian multinational information technology service and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries. TCS is the second largest Indian company by market capitalization.
Job Profile: Citizen Service Executive (CSE)
Exp Needed: Freshers
Batch Eligible: 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019
CTC: INR 1.5 – 2 LPA
Work Location: Bengaluru
Job Description for TCS Walk In Drive Hiring Freshers:
- We are looking for young and smart non-technical graduates and Post graduates for a mega e-governance project.
- Currently we have 10 open positions for the role of Citizen Service Executive. Interested candidates can attend the interview between 29-Oct-19 to 01-Nov-19 (between 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM)
- Please note that this job is not related to Finance/HR domain.
- This is not a technical requirement hence candidates from technical background need not to apply (ex: BE, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech & M.Sc candidates need not to apply).
- Employment type will be on Fixed Term Contract basis
- Candidates who have attended TCS interview in the last 6 months need not apply.
- Approximate Total Monthly Gross: Rs. 14900
Please check the below requirement & eligibility criteria for TCS Walk In Drive Hiring Freshers:
1. Required Qualification – BA, BBA, BBM, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA and MBA (with minimum 45% and above only)
2. Decent communication and interpersonal skills
3. Good personality and customer handling skills
4. Proficient in English and Local language (Kannada)
5. Computer savvy and good keyboard skills with accuracy
6. Full time courses only can be considered.
7. Freshers preferred (2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 Pass-outs)
8. Operational role
9. Age – 21 – 26 Yrs
10. Not more than 2 years gap during education or employment in total
Mandatory documents to be carried for the interview in TCS Walk In Drive Hiring Freshers:
2.One Photograph (Passport Size)
3.Copy of Address proof, PAN (PAN is mandatory)
4.Class 10 Mark-Sheet
5.Class 12 Mark-Sheet
6.Bachelor Degree Mark-Sheets, Provisional or Degree Certificate
7.PG Mark-Sheets, Provisional or PG Certificate.
Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in drive at the following venue on 29 October to 1 November 2019.
Walk-in Schedule: 29-Oct-2019 to 01-Nov-2019 (Timings: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM)
Passport Seva Kendra_Lalbagh,
No.45, Prestige Libra, Near Urvashi Theatre,
Lalbagh Main Road, Bengaluru
Contact Person: Ganga Sankar