About the Company: Tata Consultancy Services Limited is an Indian multinational information technology service and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 45 countries. TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization.
Job Profile: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Profile: CSE Position
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
Exp Needed: 0 – 0 yrs
- We are looking for young and smart non-technical graduates and Post graduates for a mega e-governance project.
- Currently we have 10 open positions for the role of Citizen Service Executive.
- Interested candidates can attend the interview between 03-July-19 to 05-July-19 (between 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM)
Please note that this job is not related to Finance/HR domain.
- This is not a technical requirement hence candidates from technical background need not to apply (ex: BE, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech & M.Sc candidates need not to apply).
- Employment type will be on Fixed Term Contract basis
Please check the below requirement & eligibility criteria:
1. Required Qualification – BA, BBA, BBM, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA and MBA (with minimum 45% and above only)
2. Decent communication and interpersonal skills
3. Good personality and customer handling skills
4. Proficient in English and Local language (Kannada)
5. Computer savvy and good keyboard skills with accuracy
6. Full time courses only can be considered.
7. Freshers preferred (2016, 2017 & 2018 Pass-outs)
8. Operational role
9. Age – 21 – 26 Yrs
10. Not more than 2 years gap during education or employment in total
Candidates who have attended TCS interview in the last 6 months need not apply.
Approximate Total Monthly Gross: Rs. 14900
Mandatory documents to be carried for the interview:
2.One Photograph (Passport Size)
3.Copy of Address proof, PAN (PAN is mandatory)
4.Class 10 Mark-Sheet
5.Class 12 Mark-Sheet
6.Bachelor Degree Mark-Sheets, Provisional or Degree Certificate
7.PG Mark-Sheets, Provisional or PG Certificate
Walk-in Schedule: 03-July-2019 to 05-July-2019(Timings: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM)
Venue 1 : (we have 7 requirements in this location)
Passport Seva Kendra_Lalbagh,
No.45, Prestige Libra, Near Urvashi Theatre,
Lalbagh Main Road, Bengaluru
Venue 2 : (we have 3 requirements in this location) Passport Seva Kendra,Sai Arcade, 56/P Marthahalli Outer Ring Road Devarabisanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560103
Contact Person: Mahesh Vandal
More Info-Click HereJoin Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates