TCS Smart Mega Off Campus Drive: Tata Consultancy Services Limited is an Indian multinational information technology service and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries. TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization
Job Profile: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.Sc/BCA
Batch Eligible: 2019/2020
Work Location Across India
Last Date To Apply: 17th Nov 2019
ABOUT TCS SMART HIRING FOR B.Sc./BCA – BATCH OF 2020
TCS Smart Hiring is exclusively for talented BSC and BCA students from the 2019 and 2020 batches. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for science students to become a part of India’s most successful IT services company. Furthermore, exceptional perrformers will join TCS Ignite – TCS’s unique “science to software” initiative that trains you on the latest and trending technologies like AI and AR/VR and opens up a full-fledged global IT career while also letting you pursue an MCA from SASTRA University.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for TCS Smart Off Campus Drive 2019
- Eligibility Criteria: B. Sc, BCA, and B.Voc (Computer science and IT) are eligible
- Percentage Criteria – 50% throughout in X / XII / BSc / BCA /B.Voc (3 years) in Computer Science or IT
- Overall Gap in Academics not to exceed 2 years. Extended Education will not be allowed.
- For 2019 batch, candidates should not have any standing arrears at the time of appearing for TCS interview.
- For 2020 batch, candidates are allowed to have 2 standing arrears at the time of appearing for TCS interview.
- The test will have 40 (MCQ or Fill-in-the-blank type) questions to be answered in 90 minutes. It comprises three sections – Quantiative Aptitude (15 questions, 45 minutes), Verbal Ability (15 questions, 15 minutes) and Programming Logic (10 questions, 30 minutes).
- The Quantiative Section will have simple questions from school-level math from topics like linear algebra, ratio and proportion, speed-distance, geometry, time and work, profit and loss, areas and volumes, coordinate geometry, probability and statistics, number systems, trigonometry, calculus and data interpretation.
- Verbal Ability will have simple questions covering reading comprehension, basic english grammar and sentence construction.
- Programming logic will have simple questions requiring you to read and understand short code snippets in C language and identifying what the code does.
Important Dates for TCS Smart Off Campus Drive 2019:
- REGISTRATION START DATE: 16th Sep 2019
- REGISTRATION END DATE: 17th Nov 2019
- ONLINE TEST: 30th Nov 2019
- HALL TICKET ISSUE DATE: 27th Nov 2019
- INTERVIEW DATE: 6th Dec 2019 Onwards
Apply Before the link Expires FOR TCS Smart Off Campus Drive
Apply Link-Click Here
TCS Previous Year Questions Papers along with detailed solution from 2018 & 2019 (More than 400 QUESTIONS) Expect at least 80% similar questions in your TCS placement exam-Click Here to Download