TCS Smart Hiring 2021 Details:
About TCS: Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational technology company that specializes in information technology services and consulting, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries.
Company Name: TCS
Job Profile: Freshers
Degree Required: B.Sc/BCA/BCS/B.Voc
Batch Eligible: 2021
Work Location: Across India
About TCS Smart Hiring 2021:
TCS Smart Hiring is exclusively for B.Sc., BCA, B.Voc and BCS students from the Year of Passing 2021 batches.
(Computer Science, IT, Stats, Chemistry, Electronics and Maths)
We would like to highlight that students who perform exceptionally well during our selection process will get an opportunity to join TCS Ignite –TCS’s unique “Science to Software” an initiative that trains you on the latest and trending technologies and opens up a full-fledged global IT career.
Test Details: The test will have 80 questions that have to be answered in 120 minutes.
TCS Smart Hiring 2021 test comprises the following sections:
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)-30 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability (30 Questions)-50 Minutes
- Numerical Ability (26 Questions)-40 Minutes
Desired Candidate Profile for TCS Smart Hiring 2021 :
- Full Time Graduates from B.Sc / BCA /BCS / B.Voc – 2021 YOP
- (Computer Science, IT, Stats, Chemistry, Electronics and Maths)
- % Criteria – CGPA of 5 or 50% throughout Academics in X/ XII / B.Sc / BCA/ BCS / B.Voc (Computer Science, IT, Stats, Chemistry, Electronics and Maths)
- Backlog Criteria for 2021 YOP – Only 1 Active Backlog shall be permissible at the time of appearing for the process(to be cleared within the stipulated time duration)
- Gap Criteria – Overall Gap(s) in Academics should not exceed beyond 2 years
- TCS would be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be ineligible at any stage of the process, TCS reserves every right to not proceed with the candidature.
- Age should be between 18 to 28 years at the time of taking the test.
- Students from NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can take the test, if they have a full-time graduation.
- Students should not have any extended education in their highest qualification.
TCS Smart Hiring 2021 Application Process
It is mandatory for students who are interested to apply for TCS Smart Hiring to register on the below links
Step 1: NQT Registration – Registration is mandatory for TCS National Qualifier Test:
- Registration Link – https://learning.tcsionhub.in/hub/national-qualifier-test/
Step 2: NextStep Portal Registration
- Registration is mandatory for TCS Smart Hiring Interviews.
- Post the generation of your NQT ID through NQT registration (NQTXXXXXXXXXX), registration is mandatory on the NextStep Portal.
- Go to the following link https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
Step 3: You are required to register under IT section of TCS.
Important Note for TCS Smart Hiring 2021 :
- Your candidature for TCS Smart Hiring will be considered only after completing the below mentioned steps:
- Successful Registration in https://nextstep.tcs.com
- Successful completion of the Registration and Application form in Next Step portal
- Clicking on ‘Apply for Drive’
- Your candidature for TCS Smart Hiring will be considered only if you register on both the registration links i.e. NextStep Portal & NQT website.
- Please note that the final Test Date and Test Centre will be communicated to you, by TCS iON (NQT).
- For any assistance, please reach out to our Helpdesk Team
REGISTRATION END DATE: 10th February 2021
TEST DATE: 18th & 19th February, 2021
INTERVIEW DATE: To be announced post test results
Apply Before the link Expires for TCS Smart Hiring 2021 .
TCS Previous Year Questions Papers along with detailed solution from 2019 & 2020 (More than 400 QUESTIONS) Expect at least 80% similar questions in your TCS placement exam-Click Here to Download
What is the TCS Smart Hiring Exam Date?
TCS Smart Hiring Exam is scheduled for 18th and 19th February, 2021.
What is the mode of the TCS Smart Hiring Exam?
The TCS Smart Hiring Exam will be conducted online (At Home) and Physical (in-Centre).
When will the TCS Smart Hiring Results be announced?
After you complete the test, results will be processed and your scores will be shared with your registered email ID and mobile number that you provided during the test registration process. This may take up to 3 days.
What is the last date to Apply for TCS Smart Hiring Exam?
TCS Smart exam Registration Closes at 10th February, 2021