About TCS: Tata Consultancy Services Limited is an Indian multinational information technology service and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries. TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalisation.
Application & eligibility required For TCS Selection Process 2020:
- Recruitment through the campus recruitment channel is among the easiest ways to find employment with TCS since you are only competing against your peers.
- To apply, a candidate must have a minimum aggregate of 60% in all exams since Class X in the first attempt.
- A maximum of one pending backlog in the highest qualification is permitted at the time of applying which should be cleared if selected.
- Only those candidates that have graduated from full-time courses are eligible; minimum age criteria is 18 years; applicants with more than three years work experience are not eligible for these placements; and the gap in education or employment, if applicable, must not exceed two years and should be accompanied by a valid reason.
- Minimum 60 percent throughout the degree.
- No backlogs should be there.
- A gap in studies for up to 2 years is allowed for valid reasons.
Aptitude Test of TCS Selection Process 2020:
It consists of four rounds:
1. Email writing (1 question, 10 minutes)
2. Quantitative ability and reasoning ability (20 questions, 40 minutes)
3. Programming language efficiency (10 questions, 20 minutes)
4. coding test (1 question, 20 minutes)
You will be given instructions and a set of keywords. Follow the exact directions, and use all the keywords in the same order as listed in the question. Omit all unnecessary details from your email. Your answer should be a minimum of 50 words; the ideal length is 70-80 words.
Sometimes, the word length is mentioned in the question. Avoid spelling errors and typos, big words and complex sentences, keep the writing crisp and to the point, and remember to use accepted norms for salutation and signing off.
The TCS test pattern is divided into the following sections:
|Section||Number of Questions||Time allotted (in mins)|
This section tests your quantitative and reasoning ability. Time management is critical. Try and solve the easy questions first before attempting the difficult ones. There are certain ‘star’ questions that carry more marks; don’t get stuck on these unless you are confident of solving them quickly since it could upset your time management. Instead, return after solving the easy questions.
Programming Language Efficiency
This is a new round introduced by TCS where candidates must answer 10 multiple choice questions on C language based on basic programming concepts.
Coding Test Of TCS Selection Process 2020
This test is of the Command-Line Programming type where candidates are required to solve one programming question in 20 minutes in C language using an inbuilt online compiler. Prepare for basic programs like leap year GCD, Fibonacci series, HCF, LCM, odd/ even series, etc.
Personal Interviews Of TCS Selection Process 2020
This includes three rounds—technical, managerial and HR. The managerial round may be omitted depending on the discretion of the employers.
Technical Round Of TCS Selection Process 2020
- Choose two domains or technologies as your specialization and study them in-depth including new versions and updates.
- Cover the general programming concepts.
- Knowledge of C language is a plus.
- Be prepared for detailed questions on the projects you’ve worked on. You could also be asked to write programs during the interview.
- Questions related to specific technical fields are asked in this round.
- Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company’s technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
Managerial Round Of TCS Selection Process 2020
- This is a stress interview intended to gauge your response to a pressure situation. Expect brain teasers, deliberate efforts to confound you, scepticism, and emotional intimidation. Much depends on your interviewer.
- Managerial Interview is much different from entry-level job interviews. Instead of asking you about your skills, the hiring manager will address a number of different competencies. This helps the hiring manager understand how you’ll think and act in tough management situations.
HR Round Of TCS Selection Process 2020
- This is where they assess things like your attitude and fitment in the company, apart from informing you about the terms and conditions of employment.
- Expect standard HR questions on why you want to join the company, why you think you’re a better choice than other candidates, your strengths and weaknesses, apart from behavioural questions.
- HR Round is the Final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate’s personality.
- Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses have done, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.
In the interview rounds, remember that you are constantly being judged on your confidence, personality, and soft skills, so remain calm and make an effort to be pleasant even if you are under strain. For more information on handling the interview, click on this link.
While the recruitment process may seem quite rigorous, a few weeks of preparation could give you a good shot at getting selected. So prepare well and apply. It could be an ideal launchpad for your career!Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch)
Udemy Special New user offer - Up to 75% off | Study any topic, anytime. Explore thousands of Technology courses starting at ₹385 each.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
How To Apply For TCS Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for TCS Off Campus 2020 you need to visit TCS official site @ https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/. Or else, you can easily get the registration process from OffCampusJobs4u.com.
What are the Selection Rounds for TCS Off Campus 2020?
There are following selection rounds that occurs- Written Test, Email Writing, Technical Interview, HR Interview
Who all are eligible to apply for TCS Off Campus?
Students who are 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 passed outs are eligible. And BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in any Disciplines. MCA with B.sc/ BA/ BCA/ B.Com is also eligible for TCS off Campus Drive.