TCS Off Campus Drive Hiring MBA Freshers : Tata Consultancy Services Limited is an Indian multinational information technology service and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries. TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization.
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Job Profile: Trainee
Work Location: Across India
Batch: 2020 Passing out
Exam Date: 10th October 2019
Degree Needed: MBA
ABOUT TCS Off Campus Drive Hiring MBA Freshers 2020
- A Pan India hunt for the top Management Graduates.
- TCS Management Hiring Drive is being launched exclusively for talented MBA students from the batch of 2020. This drive is aimed at hiring graduates from various PAN India institutes who can join TCS in FY 2020-21. We want to empower all young and bright management graduates to fulfil their dreams of attaining a shining career in TCS.
- Through TCS Management Hiring Drive 2020, we are providing a plethora of openings across various specialization. We firmly believe that students’ aspirations should meet with suitable opportunities to enable them to reach their maximum potential. This is a chance to add dimensions to your leadership skills through a gamut of key roles like Product Specialist, Pre Sales Consulting, Business Analyst, Functional Consultant, Marketing Analyst and Solution Architect.
- Basis the students’ profile and their performance during selection, they will be handpicked for TCS Initial Learning Program (ILP). Through ILP, students will be able to lay a strong foundation for an enriching career.
Desired Candidate Profile For TCS Off Campus for 2020 Batch:
- Qualification – 2 Years full time MBA graduates from the batch of 2020
- Eligible Streams – Marketing / Finance / Systems / Operations / IT / Supply Chain / Business Economics / Finance / Productivity and Quality Management/E-Commerce/Logistics/Retail/Analytics / AI
- Undergraduate Qualification – Candidate’s undergraduate degree should be in “Bachelor of Engineering / Technology”. Students from Integrated 5 year MBA programs shall also be eligible to apply.
- %Criteria – 60% and more throughout the education is mandatory. Extended education is not allowed. Only full time regular courses are allowed.
- Backlog – No pending backlog should be there at the time of appearing for TCS process
- Gap Criteria – Overall Gap in Academic Career should not to exceed 30 months
- Joining in TCS would be from April 2020 onwards as per the business requirements.
Selection Procedure for TCS Off Campus for 2020 Batch:
- Test Pattern for TCS Management Hiring Assessment:
- Quantitative Aptitude: 80 Minutes
- Verbal: 10 Minutes
- REGISTRATION START DATE: 13th Sep 2019
- REGISTRATION END DATE: 30th Sep 2019
- ONLINE TEST: 10th Oct 2019
- INTERVIEW DATE: 17th Oct 2019 Onwards
Apply Before the link Expires for TCS Off Campus Drive Hiring MBA Freshers.
TCS Previous Year Questions Papers along with detailed solution from 2017 & 2018 (More than 400 QUESTIONS), Expect at least 80% similar questions in your TCS placement exam-Click Here to Download
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates