TCS Off Campus Drive For MBA Graduates
About TCS: Tata Consultancy Services Limited is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries. TCS is the second largest Indian company by market capitalisation.
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services
Job Profile: Management Trainee
Work Location: PAN India
Exp Needed :- Freshers
Batch Eligible: 2021 Batch
About TCS Management Hiring YoP 2021
The TCS MBA National Qualifier Test (NQT) for the batch of 2021 aims to spot the best of pan-India talent who aspire to be the NextGen Enterprising Leaders. Inviting applications from bright MBA post-graduates to lead and catalyse our growth and transformation plans and strengthen our global leadership position.
TCS Management Hiring Application Process
- Visit: https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/
- Click On ‘Register Now’
- Select ‘IT’ – Information Technology
- Fill the Registration Form and click ‘Submit’
- Note down the system-generated reference ID – CT/DT Reference No
- Click on ‘Application Form’ & complete the same
- Click on ‘Check Status’ – The status should be ‘Application Received’
- Click on ‘Apply to Drive’
- Click on ‘Check Status’ – The status should be ‘Applied to Drive’
Please note that we have a stringent eligibility criteria and a robust selection process. At every level of our recruitment process our focus is to ensure quality hiring. We assure you that the TCS Selection process conducted is in line with our recruitment guidelines and policies.
- Course: Only 2 Years Full Time / Regular Post Graduate Management Courses would be considered. (Part Time/Correspondence or 1-year courses will not be considered).
- Students who have done schooling from NIOS are Eligible.
- Batch: Students of 2021 passing out batch are eligible.
- Background: B. TECH / B.E background prior to MBA / Integrated MBA is a must
- Specialization: Marketing / Finance / Operations / Supply Chain Management / Information Technology / General Management / Business Analytics / Project Management
- Percentage: 60% or above in the in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination which includes successful completion of final year/semester.
- Extended Education: It is not allowed in the highest qualification
- Backlog: No pending backlog should be there at the time of appearing for TCS process. If selected, no pending backlogs will be permitted at the time of joining TCS.
- Gap: It is mandatory to declare the gaps/arrears/backlogs, if any, during the academic and/or work experience. Any break in education/work experience should not exceed 30 months and is permissible only for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Age: Minimum Age -18 years and Maximum Age – 30 years at the time of the TCS Examination
- Work Experience: Any prior work experience will be considered based on its relevance to the job role/ profile and the decision of the interview panel on this will hold final.
- Test Duration: 90 Minutes
- Test Sections: 3 (Verbal Ability, Quantitaive Ability, Business Aptitude)
REGISTRATION END DATE: 13th December, 2020
TEST DATE: 19th December, 2020
INTERVIEW DATE: To be announced post test results