About TCS Off Campus Drive – Batch of 2017 and 2018: The objective of this drive is to select the best talent in the country to fuel the growth plans of TCS with its Business 4.0® Strategy. Being a leader in the digital transformation space, we are happy to invite bright minds from across the country to explore the world of digital opportunities with TCS.
Job Profile: Associate System Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
Batch Needed: (YOP) 2017,2018
Exp Needed: Freshers
CTC: Rs.3.36 LPA for B.E / B.Tech
Rs.3.53 LPA for M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc
Work Location: Across India
Venue Date 16 December 2018
Last Date to apply 9 December 2018
Test Pattern for TCS Off Campus Assessment:
|Sections||Duration||No. of Questions|
|Verbal Ability||10 mins||10|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 mins||20|
|Programming Concepts||20 mins||10|
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
TCS Off Campus Desired Candidate Profile:
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA – 2017/2018 YOP (Year Of Passing)
- Open to All Engineering Streams/MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background) M.Sc in Information Technology / Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Relevant Work Experience will be considered for 2017 YOP students.
- A candidate should have a minimum aggregate of 60% throughout in Class X, XII, Diploma (if applicable), UG & PG (if applicable).
- No Backlogs
- Registration Starts on: 27th November 2018
- Registration Closes on: 9th December 2018
- Hall Ticket Issue Date: 12th December 2018
- Exam Date: 16th December 2018
- Joining in TCS: 1st Week of January onwards
Apply Link-Click Here
TCS Previous Year Questions Papers along with detailed solution from 2017 & 2018 (More than 400 QUESTIONS), Expect at least 80% similar questions in your TCS placement exam-Click Here to Download
- Students do not have to incur any cost to register for TCS Off Campus Drive.
- Students who appeared for the test on November 13th / 14th are not eligible.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates