About TCS National Qualifier Test – 1
It is immensely satisfying that our customers across the globe have counted on us for embarking on their digital transformation drive. At the heart of this transformation is the TCS brainchild christened Business 4.0, which is deemed as the 4th industrial revolution and a game changer.
- Cloud Computing
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Big Data & Analytics
- Internet of Things (IoT)
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
While TCS is at the vanguard where it can deliver on the lines of Business 4.0, it envisions more collaborations where such deliverables will be a norm. We are looking at augmenting our talent pool to fuel the growth strategies of our customers.
Digital Hiring is an exclusive space for final year engineering graduates to explore career opportunities with TCS. As technology continues to evolve, talent needs are also changing. Business 4.0 has opened up new technology areas and avenues where students can look to start their careers.
- Exhaustive training in cutting edge technologies
- Personalised Mentorship by the Subject Matter Experts
- Distinct HR policies and Selection Process
- Exposure in cross domain technologies
- Differential Compensation
- Undergraduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) students are eligible (includes 5 year Integrated programs)
- 70% and above (or equivalent CGPA) in the highest qualification
- Consistent 60% and above (or equivalent CGPA) throughout the academic career – i.e. 10th/12th/Diploma/Graduate Degree as applicable
- No standing arrears or backlogs as per last published results
- MCA with BSc/BCA (with Math/Statistics Background)
- MSc in Computer Science/Information Technology/Software
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Information Sciences
- Electronics & Communication
- Electrical & Electronics
- Electronics & Telecommunication
Question Paper Pattern
The test would be of 180 minutes and would have questions from the following categories:
- English Proficiency
- Analytical and Logical Aptitude
- Programming Logic
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Date: 20th July 2018
Time : 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Institution: TCS premium colleges
Apply before the link Expires. First register using registration link and then activate the exam.
Apply Link-Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates