About TCS National Qualifier Test – 1
It is immensely satisfying that our customers across the globe have counted on us for embarking on their digital transformation drive. At the heart of this transformation is the TCS brainchild christened Business 4.0, which is deemed as the 4th industrial revolution and a game changer.
- Cloud Computing
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Big Data & Analytics
- Internet of Things (IoT)
While TCS is at the vanguard where it can deliver on the lines of Business 4.0, it envisions more collaborations where such deliverables will be a norm. We are looking at augmenting our talent pool to fuel the growth strategies of our customers.
Digital Hiring is an exclusive space for final year engineering graduates to explore career opportunities with TCS. As technology continues to evolve, talent needs are also changing. Business 4.0 has opened up new technology areas and avenues where students can look to start their careers.
- Exhaustive training in cutting edge technologies
- Personalised Mentorship by the Subject Matter Experts
- Distinct HR policies and Selection Process
- Exposure in cross domain technologies
- Differential Compensation
- Undergraduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) students are eligible (includes 5 year Integrated programs)
- 70% and above (or equivalent CGPA) in the highest qualification
- Consistent 60% and above (or equivalent CGPA) throughout the academic career – i.e. 10th/12th/Diploma/Graduate Degree as applicable
- No standing arrears or backlogs as per last published results
- MCA with BSc/BCA (with Math/Statistics Background)
- MSc in Computer Science/Information Technology/Software
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Information Sciences
- Electronics & Communication
- Electrical & Electronics
- Electronics & Telecommunication
Question Paper Pattern
The test would be of 180 minutes and would have questions from the following categories:
- English Proficiency
- Analytical and Logical Aptitude
- Programming Logic
Date: 20th July 2018
Time : 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Institution: TCS premium colleges
Apply before the link Expires. First register using registration link and then activate the exam.
Apply Link-Click HereUdemy ❤️ VALENTINE’S SALE | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020. with Courses from ₹455 ends Feb. 14.
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons