About the Company: Tata Consultancy Services Limited is an Indian multinational information technology service and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries. TCS is the second-largest Indian company by market capitalization.
Test Name: FutureForwardCareers National Qualifier Test (NQT)
Degree Needed: Arts, Commerce and Science Graduates
Batch Eligible: 2019-20
Job Location: Across India
Last Date To Apply:5 January 2020
Test Date: 18 & 25 January 2020
About #FutureForwardCareers with TCS: #FutureForwardCareers National Qualifier Test (NQT) is designed with the objective to select the best talent in the country from the 2019-20 batch to fuel the growth plan of the organization through its Business 4.0® Strategy. Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest growing units – Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and Life Sciences in various enriching roles that will amplify their career growth. Give your career a jump-start working with Tata Consultancy Services – a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization.
TCS is also one of the country’s largest equal opportunity employer with more than one-lakh female associates and is a continuously ranked a leader in the ‘India’s Most Respected Companies’ survey conducted by the Business World magazine.
Please Note: Candidates do not have to incur any fee/cost to register for the #FutureForwardCareers NQT. We do not charge any fee at any stage of recruitment or selection process nor have authorized any employee/personnel/individual to charge any fee on the organization’s behalf.
The test will have 50 questions that have to be answered in 50 minutes.
It comprises five sections:
- Verbal Ability (10 questions)
- Reading Comprehension (4 questions)
- Logical Reasoning (12 questions)
- Quantitative Aptitude (12 Questions)
- Data Interpretation (12 Questions).
The questions will help us assess your Basic English Grammar, Sentence construction, Logical and analytical abilities, etc.
- Only 2019-20 Arts, Commerce and Science Graduates are eligible for the test.
- B.A Economics, B.Tech, BE, BMM, B.A. Statistics, BA Journalism, CA, ICWA, MBA, M.Sc., MA, M.Com are NOT eligible for the Test.
- Only full-time graduates are eligible (15 years of regular education) – No
- Undergraduates/Correspondence Courses/Part-time/Open school.
- Candidates with a gap of more than 2 years in education are ineligible for the test.
- Candidates should NOT have more than 3 months of work experience to be eligible for the test.
- Candidates should be comfortable working in rotational shifts, including night shifts.
- Postgraduates, students pursuing higher education and/or candidates with active backlogs are not eligible.
Apply Link: Click here
- Registration State Date: 29th November 2019
- Registration End Date: 5th January 2020
- Test Date: 18th & 25th January 2020
TCS Previous Year Questions Papers along with detailed solution from 2018 & 2019 (More than 400 QUESTIONS) Expect at least 80% similar questions in your TCS placement exam-Click Here to Download
How To Apply For TCS Off Campus 2020 Drive?
To apply for TCS Off Campus 2020 you need to visit TCS official site @ https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/#/. Or else, you can easily get the registration process from OffCampusJobs4u.com.
What are the Selection Rounds for TCS Off Campus 2020?
There are following selection rounds that occurs- Written Test, Email Writing, Technical Interview, HR Interview
Who all are eligible to apply for TCS Off Campus?
Students who are 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 passed outs are eligible. And BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in any Disciplines. MCA with B.sc/ BA/ BCA/ B.Com is also eligible for TCS off Campus Drive.