About TCS: TCS Employee Value Proposition When you choose Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) as your career destination, you will discover the power of certainty. We are a leader in the global marketplace and among the top 10 technology firms in the world. Our continued rapid growth is a testament to the certainty we deliver to our stakeholders. With TCS, you experience… Cross-domain expertise that provides you with opportunities to function across different industry verticals, service practices, and functional domains. Unparalleled international exposure. A work place that balances career ambitions and the lifestyle aspirations.
Target Batch: 2017
Desired Candidate Profile:
Eligible Courses and Disciplines:
BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any of the following disciplines:
- Information Science
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Network Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Electronics & Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Digital Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Statistics & Informatics
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
Degree Needed: MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background), M.SC in Information technology / Computer Science / Software Engineering
(Ad)-Not getting interview calls? Your current resume might be causing you to lose out on opportunities. Create an error-free resume using MyPerfectResume.com! & Get Hired Quickly
- Minimum aggregate marks of 60% or above in the first attempt in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable)
- Graduation and Post-Graduation examination within the stipulated duration of course as specified by the respective board/university (any arrears/backlogs cleared post stipulated course duration is considered as extended education and would not be eligible).
- Please note that all subjects mentioned in the mark sheets should be taken into consideration (including languages, optional subjects etc.) while calculating the aggregate marks. For example, best of 5 out of 6 subjects for calculating the aggregate is not acceptable as per the TCSL Eligibility Criteria.
- In cases where a candidate has completed both, XIIth and Equivalent Diploma, the cut off percentage of 60% and above is applicable to both the courses.
- First attempt implies that the candidate should clear the final year/semester examination (including Xth, XIIth, Diploma, Graduation and Post-Graduation as applicable) with minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% and above within the stipulated duration of the course itself. For example, if a candidate has secured 58.9 % (aggregate of all subjects) in Standard XIIth examination in the first attempt and has taken an improvement exam in the next attempt securing 62 %, he/she does not fulfil the TCSL eligibility criteria as marks/CGPA obtained during the normal duration of the course only will be considered.
- It is mandatory to declare the gaps if any, during the academic tenure. Break in education should not be due to extended education. Any such break should not exceed 24 months and is permissible only for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Only Full time courses will be considered (Part Time/Correspondence courses will not be considered).
- Candidates with more than 3 years of work experience will not be permitted to participate in the TCS Selection process.
- Candidates should meet the below specified age criteria at the time of appearing for the TCS selection process: Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years.
How to Apply for the TCS Recruitment Drive for Engineers?
|Candidates yet to register||Already Registered Candidates|
|Step 1: Registration|
Step 2: Application
Your candidature for the TCS Offcampus Drive of 2017 will be considered only after completing both the below mentioned steps:
- Successful completion of the Registration and Application form
- Click on the ‘Apply to Off Campus Drive’. The Link for the same will be available from 14th January 2018
Last Date to apply for the Off Campus Drive: 21st January 2018 @ 23:59 hrs.
Date of Test: To be announced shortly.
In Case of any queries you may connect with us on our Toll Free Helpline (1800-209-3111) or write to us at [email protected].
TCS Previous Year Questions Papers along with detailed solution from 2016 & 2017 (More than 400 QUESTIONS), Expect at least 80% similar questions in your TCS placement exam-Click Here to Download
For More Info- Click hereJoin Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/2018/2019 & 2020 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Click Here to Create Your Job Winning Resume
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020 - Up to 80% Off ( LIVE FOR ALL )-Click Here To Get Upto 80% Off