TCS Mega Off Campus Drive 2019: Tata Consultancy Services Limited is an Indian multinational information technology service and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries. TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization
Job Profile: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.Sc/BCA
Batch Eligible: 2019/2020
Work Location Across India
Last Date To Apply: 30 September 2019
TCS Mega Off Campus Drive FOR B.Sc./BCA – BATCH OF 2020
TCS Smart Hiring is exclusively for talented BSC and BCA students from the 2019 and 2020 batches. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for science students to become a part of India’s most successful IT services company. Furthermore, exceptional perrformers will join TCS Ignite – TCS’s unique “science to software” initiative that trains you on the latest and trending technologies like AI and AR/VR and opens up a full-fledged global IT career while also letting you pursue an MCA from SASTRA University.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for TCS Mega Off Campus Drive
- Eligibility Criteria: B. Sc, BCA, and B.Voc (Computer science and IT) are eligible
- Percentage Criteria – 50% throughout in X / XII / BSc / BCA /B.Voc (3 years) in Computer Science or IT
- Overall Gap in Academics not to exceed 2 years. Extended Education will not be allowed.
- For 2019 batch, candidates should not have any standing arrears at the time of appearing for TCS interview.
- For 2020 batch, candidates are allowed to have 2 standing arrears at the time of appearing for TCS interview.
- The test will have 40 (MCQ or Fill-in-the-blank type) questions to be answered in 90 minutes. It comprises three sections – Quantiative Aptitude (15 questions, 45 minutes), Verbal Ability (15 questions, 15 minutes) and Programming Logic (10 questions, 30 minutes).
- The Quantiative Section will have simple questions from school-level math from topics like linear algebra, ratio and proportion, speed-distance, geometry, time and work, profit and loss, areas and volumes, coordinate geometry, probability and statistics, number systems, trigonometry, calculus and data interpretation.
- Verbal Ability will have simple questions covering reading comprehension, basic english grammar and sentence construction.
- Programming logic will have simple questions requiring you to read and understand short code snippets in C language and identifying what the code does.
Important Dates for TCS Mega Off Campus Drive
- REGISTRATION START DATE- 16th Sep, 2019
- REGISTRATION END DATE- 30th Sep, 2019
- ONLINE TEST- 11th Oct, 2019
- INTERVIEW DATE- 17th Oct Onwards
Apply Before the link Expires for TCS Mega Off Campus Drive 2019.
TCS Previous Year Questions Papers along with detailed solution from 2018 & 2019 (More than 400 QUESTIONS), Expect at least 80% similar questions in your TCS placement exam-Click Here to Download
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
Infosys Mphasis Nokia Accenture Wipro Repco Home Honeywell