Tayana Software Off Campus Drive Hiring: Tayana Software Solutions is a 19-year-old company offering a wide range of Products and solutions to Communication Service Providers products and helping them to maximize returns on network investments, improve customer retention, and enhance the service offerings. Broadly our Product suite offering comprises of:
Job Profile: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Batch Eligible: 2020
CTC: Rs 3.50 LPA
Work Location: Bangalore
- Each Engineer hired with TSS will undergo training in our Communication Products, before being part of the Design, Development, Support and QA team.
- They will be assigned work as part of a product team, in the implementation of the product in a multi-cultural country with Different Network Protocols.
- Analyzing requirements with the product team, envisioning system features and functionalities Development of Reliable Code / Test Plan
- Plan and Document entire design. Software Release Management
- Understanding Existing Framework and participate in new framework decisions and implementations
- Close integration with other team members
Eligibility: B.Tech / B.E (EE, EC, CS, IT), M.Tech / M.E (CS, EC) and MCA who would be passing out in 2020, having a minimum aggregate of 65% or equivalent CGPA score throughout academics.
Job Location: Bangalore
- Main Language Skills – C
- Optional/ Additional Language Skills – C++, Java, Python, PHP, Perl.
- Database Knowledge Mandatory for CS & IT Stream / Optional for EC & EEE Stream (weightage will be given to candidates from these 2 streams who have Database working knowledge).
- Operating System – Linux (other flavors) for all streams
Salary: CTC 3.50 Lacs (Rs. 3.00 Lacs fixed and variable pay Rs.50,000/-)
Selection Process: There are multiple stages to the process.
Before the selection process, a detailed presentation on the company’s portfolio, market stand and future vision, to help give the candidates a more in-depth knowledge, to enable them to make an informed decision to be part of the Tayana Team.
Round 1 – Written Paper, which will cover candidates’ technical and logical skills. This is a multiple-choice question.
Round 2 – A Group QA/ Discussion.
Round 3 – Personal Technical Interview
Round 4 – Personal Interview with Director of the Company (Either in our Premise or via Audio-Visual).
Note: With one-year formal commitment failing which there would be a penalty clause of Rs. 90K. On joining they would be on training for 1 year.
Interested candidates can register and attend this drive at below venue-
Event Date: 26th Feb 2020
Reporting Time: 9.30 AM
Venue: Geethanjali College of Engineering & Technology
Cheeryal(Village ) Keesara (Mandal).Medchal Dist
Apply Link-Click Here