About the Company: Tayana Software Solutions (TSS) was established in 1999 and is based out of Bangalore, India.
TSS is a subsidiary of Jupiter Capital Bangalore. Jupiter Capital is a Venture Development, Management and Investment Company with assets under management in excess of USD 1bn and has interests in media, entertainment, aviation, engineering design services, & strategic technologies. Jupiter Capital and its investee companies have over 3,500 employees
The group has a global presence; with offices across India, North America, Europe and Asia Pacific region, 11 development centers catering to over 65 customers in over 28 countries, with global Clients like EADS / Airbus, Fokker, Nissan, Volvo, Mercedes Benz, Thales, Caterpillar, Orange, Cable & Wireless, etc.
TSS is the technology solutions arm providing a wide range of products and solutions for Communication Service Providers (CSP) globally.
Official Website: tayanasoftware.com
Job Profile : Engineer Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Year of Passing: 2016
Branch :CSE / ISE / IT / ECE / Telecom / EEE
CTC :Rs 2-3 LPA
Event Location: Bangalore
Job Location :Bangalore
Last Date to Apply: 9 January 2017
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech from 2016 Batch
- Eligible Branches: CSE / ISE / IT / ECE / Telecom / EEE
- 70% in BE/BTech is must attend the drive.
- No current Backlogs.
- Good communication skills.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
All Eligible candidates register online in the following link.Shortlisted candidates will receive the hall ticket.Last date to register: 9 January 2017
To Apply : Click Here
Venue details: Cambridge Institute of Technology,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560036
Download our official android app from playstore-Click here
Latest posts by Shishu Raj (see all)
- Odessa Technologies Off-Campus Drive For Freshers As Software Engineer – Trainee - April 29, 2017
- Wipro Freshers Recruitment Of Engineer-L1 For B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc - April 29, 2017
- Ericsson Recruitment Of Software Developer For B.E/B.Tech/MCA - April 29, 2017