Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About Company: Tata Technologies is a global engineering and product development digital services company focused on fulfilling its mission of helping the world drive, fly, build and farm by enabling manufacturing clients across the automotive, industrial machinery and aerospace verticals realize better products and drive efficiencies in their businesses, leading to the development of products which are better for the end customer, environment and society at large. For more information, visit www.tatatechnologies.com to check out our digital solutions portfolio, and also follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube for the latest updates on our strategic initiatives.
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2020/2021
Experience Required: Freshers
CTC: Rs 4.5 LPA
Work Location: Across India
Venue Location: Virtual
Last Date To Apply: 6 September 2021
Registration Requirements for Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive:
- BE/B.Tech – CS, IT, E&TC, Electrical, Mechanical, Automobile
- 60% throughout academics with no backlog, only 1 year preparation gap is allowed
- 2020 & 2021 batch only
- Candidate should have a UG qualification
- Minimum School Marks: Class XII Marks: 60% and Class X Marks: 60%.
Job Description: Tata Technologies National Talent Hiring 2021 is our fresher’s hiring program to attract the best of 2020/2021 engineering graduates across the country. We’re enabling equal employment opportunities for India’s deserving engineering talent and are looking for you! Are you an enthusiastic engineering student? Don’t miss this opportunity to start your exciting journey with Tata Technologies. Register today!
Important Dates to remember for Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive-
- Registrations starts: 3rd September’21
- Registration ends: 6th September’21
- Online assessment: 5th September’21- 6th September’21.
- Registration –> Online assessment –> Technical Interview–> HR discussion –> Offer letter
- Online Assessment (90 minutes) comprising of 2 sections:
- Aptitude Test: Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability. Duration: 60 mins
- Online Technical Assesment: 30 mins
2. Last date to apply: 6th September ’21
3. Online assessment will be tentatively held between: 5th September’21 – 6th September’21.
Prizes for Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive:
Participants who are clearing the assessment ,technical interview & final HR round get an opportunity to work with Tata Technologies as a full-time employee with a minimum CTC of 4.5 Lac/annum
Apply Before the link Expires for Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive.