About the Company: Tata Steel founded India’s first industrial city, now Jamshedpur, where it established India’s first integrated steel plant in 1907. The Jamshedpur Works currently comprises of a 9.7 MTPA crude steel production facility and a variety of finishing mills. Mines and collieries in India give the Company a distinct advantage in raw material sourcing. Looking further into the future, the company plans to continue to increase its capacity significantly through both brownfield and greenfield developments. The first phase of the 6 million tonnes per annum greenfield project in Kalinganagar, with stage-wise commissioning expected to start in Financial Year 2015-16.
Job Type: IT/Software Industry
Job Profile: Assistant Engineer Trainee
Job ID: 122212
Job Location: Across India
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/Diploma
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Diploma with minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- BE/B.Tech/B Sc. (Engineering) (Freshers can also apply)
- Should not exceed 30 years of age as on 30th November 2016
- Minimum CGPA/Percentage of 6.5 or 65% in qualifying examination
- Must have attended full-time AICTE approved Campus Program
Functions to be selected for:-
- Civil & Structural
- Electrical /Electronics/Instrumentation
- During the contract, the AETs will be offered an all-inclusive Stipend as detailed: 1st year: 28,000 per month, 2nd year: 30,000 per month.
- AETs will be covered under media-claim scheme for self only (which includes hospitalisation coverage of 2,50,000/- per annum and OPD coverage of 6,000/- per annum)
- Eligible candidates from Tata Group companies can apply for this opportunity through Career Opportunities in Tata World.
- Tata Steel employees on the permanent roll are not eligible to apply for this job opportunity.
Apply before the link expires.
To Apply: Click here