Tata Steel Recruitment 2019 | Tata Steel Hiring Product Application Engineer | Jobs for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017 Batch | Jobs for BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical, Metallurgy Engg | Jobs in Andhra Pradesh | June 2019
About the Company: Tata Steel Processing and Distribution Limited (TSPDL) was originally set up in 1997 as Tata Ryerson Ltd., a joint venture between Tata Steel of India and Ryerson Inc. of USA. In 2009, Tata Steel acquired the entire equity of Ryerson Inc. and thus was born TSPDL, a 100% subsidiary of Tata Steel. TSPDL was created to bring Steel Service Centre solutions for the first time to industrial customers and is the first organized Steel Service Centre capable of high tensile steel processing in India. Such centres, a popular and time-tested concept in industrially developed countries around the world, was hitherto unknown to the value-seeking Indian industrial customers. Thus, the foundation of a new emerging industry was laid by TSPDL, which continues to follow its avowed mission of building a trusted and irreplaceable bridge between steel producers and steel consumers.
Company Name: Tata Steel Processing and Distribution Ltd
Job Profile: Product Application Engineer at Tada (andhra Pradesh)
Exp Needed: 1 – 6 yrs
Work Location: Guntur
Salary: INR 5,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
Education- B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Metallurgy
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
- Suggest appropriate grade / material to the customer
- Provide technical inputs to sales force & participate in production promotional activities
- Manage New/Modified product development process at customer interface.
- Help improve suitability of our material by improved understanding of customer processes
- Performance evaluation of TSPDLs and Competitors products and provide inputs for improvement if any.
Typical Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with Customers and plant to provide technical services thus, giving a competitive edge and improving customer relationships.
- Attend customer complaints and propose corrective actions.
- Provide technical solutions to customers.
- Capturing changing customer requirements and feed it to Plant/Tata Steel.
- Impart regular training to shop floor work force on customer requirements.
- Attend New product development trials at customer end and provide timely feedback.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates